Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally decided to jump in with both feet. We picked up our new Silver RTL on Monday, and the more I look at it, the more I like it.

I'm still reading the owners manual and checking out all the features, but I haven't figured out what is supposed to attach to the underside of the console lid. The space above the pen clip looks like it was intended for some specific attachment, but I can't find any mention of this cutout in the manual or any posts about it on the board.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I asked the dealership the same question. They scratched their heads and said with fake confidence that it was a notepad holder. :confused:

Whatever..... :cool:

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
A pen and business cards!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Len said:
Well I finally decided to jump in with both feet. We picked up our new Silver RTL on Monday, and the more I look at it, the more I like it.

I'm still reading the owners manual and checking out all the features, but I haven't figured out what is supposed to attach to the underside of the console lid. The space above the pen clip looks like it was intended for some specific attachment, but I can't find any mention of this cutout in the manual or any posts about it on the board.

Like Steve said, a Pen and business cards!

EXCELLENT COLOR CHOICE!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Costco card or similar membership/fuel card works well there also.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts