·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
'20 BE with upgraded stereo, skid plates, and Sprint Booster v3
104 Posts
It's a little funny that the pic that they used was from the prior model years.

Apparently there aren't too many 2021 MY pics yet.

·
Registered
279 Posts
So far I can vouch for the quality of both Honda and Lexus. Although our Lexus is used and has over 40k on it...it's still like new. Probably a lease turn in. My Ridgeline runs and drives perfectly. The only issue I have with it is the radio sucks. I can only get a couple of stations I like and I live in a metropolitan area.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
It's a little funny that the pic that they used was from the prior model years.

Apparently there aren't too many 2021 MY pics yet.
Does not look like those wheels and front facia are prior years.

·
Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,809 Posts
Trackrider54 said

"My Ridgeline runs and drives perfectly. The only issue I have with it is the radio sucks. I can only get a couple of stations I like and I live in a metropolitan area."

Radio reception has always been an issue for the Ridgeline, way back to 2005. Time to start reporting this to Honda and hope they take notice.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Trackrider54 said

"My Ridgeline runs and drives perfectly. The only issue I have with it is the radio sucks. I can only get a couple of stations I like and I live in a metropolitan area."

Radio reception has always been an issue for the Ridgeline, way back to 2005. Time to start reporting this to Honda and hope they take notice.
It actually cost Honda a sale. My wife test drove the Acura RDX and it wouldn't pick up her favorite station so we ended up with a Lexus.

·
Super Moderator
5,550 Posts
Rode in an Acura MDX on the ride home from the airport - wow, the second row headroom in the middle "seat" is atrocious. No MDX for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts