Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a set of Continual Terrain contact AT 265/60r18's installed and I can report no rubbing on stock lift and wheels. Haven't done any extreme articulation but there are several places around the dealership that require an excessive amount of suspension travel going over and not even a hint of rubbing. Truxxx leveling kit coming soon and with my luck, it'll rub IMG_20191118_135550589.jpg IMG_20191118_135559162.jpg then

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update: found minor rubbing on the passenger side if I'm backing up my driveway(steep incline) as I turn off the road and the suspension compresses. Hopefully suspension stretch bolts will be here Monday and I'll have the leveling kit on Tuesday to see if that makes any difference

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, it scrubs a little more with the lift...still very minor and only at full lock on the passenger side. It's so minor it may only take a little heat gun work on the mud flap. All in all pleased. Except my tech identified a failing rear strut and driver inner axle boot lol. Ce la vie

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got it at the beginning of the year with 75k on the clock. Lifted it and put the tires on it for looks and practicality. Also because Baja Adventurer is a bad influence lol. Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving all

·
Registered
69 Posts
LOL... i'm really enjoying the set up i have, the RL handles great on and offroad, the average gas milage is about 16.2mpg combined, the ride os smoother when i switched from 18" wheels to 17" , now i'm using 265/70R17 tires, no regrets so far.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts