Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TECHNICALLY....the bulletins I posted are nothing more than Honda trying to seek out dealerships who have had customers with these issues so it can become a SERVICE BULLETIN.

I will post the bulletin when it comes in. BUT if you have one of these issues, take your Ridge to the dealer asap so it can be inspected and documented and the SB can be issued for repair.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. My daughter was married on Friday and the past 2 weeks have been crazy. My multi-task abilities went right out the window.

:eek:

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Congratulations, LadyRidge-in-law. :)

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
shovelhd said:
Congratulations, LadyRidge-in-law. :)
Thanks Chris!!

He already asked for the keys to the Ridge and all I could do was laugh hysterically. :D
He said..."I guess that means no, huh?"
I said...." Uh.....YEAH!!!!"

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Congratulations on your daughter's marriage.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Wait-a-minute! Wait justa gosh-darn minute here! Ladyridge, how could a babe-in-the-woods like you possibly have a daughter old enough to get married? It musta been one-a them kindergarten teaparty type weddin's, right? Or maybe she was adopted as an adult - right?
Tell me it ain't so!

Actually, congratulations! I wish you and yours the best! :)

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ultra-HOG said:
Wait-a-minute! Wait justa gosh-darn minute here! Ladyridge, how could a babe-in-the-woods like you possibly have a daughter old enough to get married? It musta been one-a them kindergarten teaparty type weddin's, right? Or maybe she was adopted as an adult - right?
Tell me it ain't so!

Actually, congratulations! I wish you and yours the best! :)
Actually...she is the 4th of 5. Two more to marry off and I'm done.
Ages are Boy 32, Boy 29, Boy 26, Girl 21, Boy 14. ( I would have had all boys but they wouldn't let me return her even WITH a receipt!! )
Already have 7 grandkids so that's nothing new. Ages are umm...oldest is 9 and youngest is around 2. I lost count. Hard to keep track.

Anyway...thanks U-H.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts