Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Honda Ridgeline Black Edition
195 Posts
@njamesj looks like you know where good vehicles come from, the bluegrass state that is. Did you pick yours up from the factory? I know a lot of people that do that. I live about 40 minutes from the plant/museum which is also a cool place to visit, especially since the sink hole exhibit was made!

·
Registered
432 Posts
@njamesj looks like you know where good vehicles come from, the bluegrass state that is. Did you pick yours up from the factory? I know a lot of people that do that. I live about 40 minutes from the plant/museum which is also a cool place to visit, especially since the sink hole exhibit was made!
No, I picked it up at the dealer here in Milwaukee. I have not been back to the museum since the sink hole incident but want to do that soon.

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
23,358 Posts
I have always wanted a Corvette. Alas, life has not granted that wish. Yet.

Come to think of it, I could buy a pretty nice one for the money we're spending on this house renovation. But somehow I don't think the wife would view my Corvette purchase with the same passion she has for the house. ;)

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I have always wanted a Corvette. Alas, life has not granted that wish. Yet.

Come to think of it, I could buy a pretty nice one for the money we're spending on this house renovation. But somehow I don't think the wife would view my Corvette purchase with the same passion she has for the house. ;)
whats stopping you? Buy a real corvette for the money...value...and do the work yourself ??ive been working on it since i bought it last summer...thus less time on this group..but corvette c3 forum
79 L82 4s 31000 miles...

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
whats stopping you? Buy a real corvette for the money...value...and do the work yourself ??ive been working on it since i bought it last summer...thus less time on this group..but corvette c3 forum
79 L82 4s 31000 miles...
I would like to do something like this myself. I have never sat in a C3, not sure my 6'3" frame would fit well in one. Yours looks really nice. Can only see part of the interior, but it looks great.

I too have always loved Corvettes and will one day have one. My dream is a 67 with the 427, but those go for a really pretty penny these days. I also really like the later C4 ZR1's (or a C4 Callaway, but that is a long shot).

·
Registered
220 Posts
I have owned a 1977 yellow corvette L-82. Also owned a yellow 2004 corvette.
Would of owned a 2020 yellow corvette i had on order until the recent global pandemic.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Not that I know much about Vettes but in high school late 70's, early 80's there was a guy htat had a Motion Vette with a 454 whatever that means. Apparently no one in town could beat it.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Ironic, I grew up in Westchester but in my adult life I didn't live too far from Baldwin on Long Island for a few years.

That guy used to bring it into shop class and the teacher would literally salivate. His brother who was in my grade had some type of Boss Torino.

·
Registered
2007 Nimbus Grey Metallic RTL
10,032 Posts
Saw an article last night that apparently Haggerty got ahold of the build plans for upcoming Vette models. 2021 remains unchanged with the LT5. 2022 will see the Grand Sport with a 600hp LT5 hybrid. 2023 is the Z06 with a naturally aspirated flat plane crank twin cam 5.5 liter V8 code named LT6 putting out 650hp. There are spy videos showing GM testing this engine. It sounds like a banshee. Then the 2024 ZR1 will have a twin turbo version of that engine named LT7 and putting out 850hp. Lastly, the 2025 "Zora" model will step up the LT7 with a hybrid system and 1000hp. I'm sure we're talking very limited production of that one and it will be well north of $150,000. To be honest, what in the world does a normal human do with 1000hp under his or her right foot?

Reactions: zroger73
1 - 20 of 25 Posts