Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

41 - 60 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
66 Days to go...

:)

U R killin' me Carl! Its such a tease....I met with Tucker and Mike today, told them how much I want to be there........but I need to stay married:eek:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Hey Kevin we never said you couldn't bring her along!!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Hey Kevin we never said you couldn't bring her along!!!:rolleyes:
Yeah, but it would be kickin' and screamin'~ :p She already thinks I'm 'obsessed' with the truck and ROC, although she really likes the friends we've made (Twintym, Truckin', Toobuku, 5SDude to name a few....) since going to some meets :rolleyes: ..... Besides, she plans on being in Michigan for her grandmother's 90th b'day that week...hmmm...forward house phone calls to cell....get dog sitter.....:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts
Yeah, but it would be kickin' and screamin'~ :p She already thinks I'm 'obsessed' with the truck and ROC, although she really likes the friends we've made (Twintym, Truckin', Toobuku, 5SDude to name a few....) since going to some meets :rolleyes: ..... Besides, she plans on being in Michigan for her grandmother's 90th b'day that week...hmmm...forward house phone calls to cell....get dog sitter.....:rolleyes:
You are bringing this up all wrong. Come at it with this approach: See the arch! Center of the Budweiser world! oh, and if time permitted (hehehe) meet some ROC people.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Kevin -- St. louis is on the way!!!

Drive though to her grandmothers on the way up. On the way back drive Thursday to get to St louis, spend Friday and Saturday here and then head home!! Easy as Pie this way you can bring the dog also. No Pet sitters needed.

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Kevin is flying to Michigan!!

Now if we could get him on a cargo carrier flight C-47....
Drive the Ridge out the back with a parachute....

yep I think Kevin could make it... :eek:

:D

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
61 Days to go...

:)
So when you are on the road to the meet...who's gonna do the countdown for you? LOL :p

61 days to convince my wife I need to go for theraputic reasons......:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
who's gonna do the countdown for you? ---- good question!! :)

61 days to convince my wife ---- Don't read page 5... answers where given there... :eek:

:D

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Kevin -- St. louis is on the way!!!

Drive though to her grandmothers on the way up. On the way back drive Thursday to get to St louis, spend Friday and Saturday here and then head home!! Easy as Pie this way you can bring the dog also. No Pet sitters needed.
I would drive the RL, except her in-laws are going....them with the kids....not enough room (no, don't say put them in the bed...they are too nice:p ). My wife is actually gonna drive her Ody. I am gonna stay home :( because I can't get that much time off work (we are short handed thru the summer). But, one week off might be possible, but not two....

If I get a separation or divorce....:eek: nah.....some of my ROC friends that met my wife might dis-own me!

I'll keep working overtime and maybe........:rolleyes:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Kevin hope you can figure out a way. Would love to show you my town!

41 - 60 of 196 Posts