Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

141 - 160 of 196 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,033 Posts
.............. F S
S M T W T F S
S M T W :)
I look at it as this... I don't count today as time has already 13 more complete days until I drive there as I count the drive as part of the adventure.

.................... 13,12
04,03,02,01 (thursday=adventure beginning)

>>> Keith's Clock Countdown Clock <<< (time when he hits the road)

(to make your own countdown clocks)
hmmm, I count that as 14 days until the day you arrive . . . are you using "new math"? :confused:
I do have my own math as I don't count today and I don't count the day I'm driving there.... maybe that's why I am getting 27 mpg :confused: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
I do have my own math as I don't count today and I don't count the day I'm driving there ... maybe that's why I am getting 27 mpg :confused: :rolleyes:
Yah think? :D We're gonna have to keep a close eye on you when it's time to settle up the tab at the restaurant in case you've been studying the old Abbot & Costello money changing routine:

Abbott conning Costello by simply asking for change. "Have you got 2 tens for a five?" he asks. As Lou realised he has been duped, Abbott snaps back: "OK, here's your five, give me back my 2 tens!".

·
Registered
1,995 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,033 Posts
we're down to an even dozen (10 for Keith)!
You post a 12 and it's not a 12-pack of beer... for shame. Heck we're going to St.Louis, home of Budweiser...

actually as I post this, my countdown clock says 11D, 6H, 27M till I start my drive to StL.

141 - 160 of 196 Posts