Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
I was going to put covers on my RTS seats but was afraid if something spilled, would have to remove cover to clean. If you didnt you wont know how bad it hit actual; seat cover. its hidden under cover

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
These seats are like wetsuit material so the liquid usually runs off, not through.

I dont take mine off when we go do things like softball or paintball - they are there to protect the seats. No matter how dirty or nasty, nothing has made it through to the seat. Also, the covers come off in under a minute. They go back on in about 5-8 mins depending how perfect you want them to sit. I just put them in the washing machine, and let them air dry, then put back on.

I have found that after 1.5 years, the covers still look good. The padded layer on the back broke down a bit. They are not any less comfortable, but I notice a fine powederlike substance on the seats once the covers are off.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I was looking into buying these, but it seems like they are no longer on Costco's site. Any ideas if they are selling them anymore? If not, any ideas where might be best to get them? I'm looking to get front and rear to match...

·
Registered
301 Posts
I was looking into buying these, but it seems like they are no longer on Costco's site. Any ideas if they are selling them anymore? If not, any ideas where might be best to get them? I'm looking to get front and rear to match...
seems like they just run a special periodicaly on these

·
Registered
261 Posts
ah...gotcha. i'll keep my eyes open for the next time they have them.

·
Registered
261 Posts
anyone know if the ones costco offers are the real neoprene ones or the neosupreme/neotex ones? Seems like JC Whitney and others have the neosupreme/neotex ones for quite a bit cheaper than the real neoprene. The neoprene ones are about 250...it'd be amazing if costco ever offered the identical product for 139. Thanks!

·
Registered
261 Posts
in case anyone is wondering, these are available on costco's site again. ordered mine last week. looking forward to receiving and installing. i'll post pics when i get em in!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey all - was just checking these out on JC Whitney, and am I reading this correctly when they say $109.99 for a PAIR? Would that make these even cheaper than the Costco price of $169.99 for a pair/row?

http://www.jcwhitney.com/jcwhitney/...opid=100001&pageid=13&skuId=287700&id=3319233

Also - they list high-back and low-back as the choices for each color. I am assuming that high-back is the correct one for the RL front row?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey all - was just checking these out on JC Whitney, and am I reading this correctly when they say $109.99 for a PAIR? Would that make these even cheaper than the Costco price of $169.99 for a pair/row?

http://www.jcwhitney.com/jcwhitney/...opid=100001&pageid=13&skuId=287700&id=3319233

Also - they list high-back and low-back as the choices for each color. I am assuming that high-back is the correct one for the RL front row?
Sorry guys, my bad. Those are for the universal fit neoprene covers (not custom-fit for the RL). I'm guessing those don't look/fit nearly as well. *face palm*

·
Registered
50 Posts
For what it's worth, thought I'd post this in case somebody else really wanted the Coverkings at the discounted price from Costco but was put off by not having a Costco membership....

I tried asking around to see if I could use a friend's Costco account, but of course all I got was a lot of uneasiness and no's (perfectly understandable). In the end my desire to get these covers took over. It turns out that you can actually buy these from the Costco website even if you are NOT a member, and all you have to pay is a non-member surcharge. I bought only the front row ($139.99) and my surcharge came out to $7. Even with that, it was still a fantastic price compared to anywhere else you will find on the web.

To do this, the website will allow you to do online registration by entering in your e-mail and a password. Once you do that, you can enter that information to get past the initial screen that pops up usually when you try to select the model/colors for the Coverking covers. I just went through the whole process and ordered my set for $156.92 total ($139.99 + $7 + tax).

Hope this helps anybody sitting on the fence!

·
Registered
111 Posts
anyone know if the ones costco offers are the real neoprene ones or the neosupreme/neotex ones? Seems like JC Whitney and others have the neosupreme/neotex ones for quite a bit cheaper than the real neoprene. The neoprene ones are about 250...it'd be amazing if costco ever offered the identical product for 139. Thanks!
I was wondering the same thing and no one answered it. Are the Costco ones Neoprene or Neosupreme? Also does anyone know if they will be on sale at costco soon. I found them on another site for $150.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I was wondering the same thing and no one answered it. Are the Costco ones Neoprene or Neosupreme? Also does anyone know if they will be on sale at costco soon. I found them on another site for $150.

I have owned both, the Costco one is good but doesnt fit nearly as well as the Wet Ok. You get what you pay for.

·
Registered
4 Posts
This is a little of the subject and too new a post 2020 but all the members out there if you don't have a Costco membership just go in and buy a gift card or get a friend to get you one. with that gift card you can go in to spend your money. Good luck with that.
As for me I am reading the post here although its old i need a tonneau cover and seat covers. My wife just slides off the seat to get off my 2020 ridgeline so I installed a side step bar but I think a seat cover would help the RTL have a little longer life I do keep my cars for a while.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
This is a little of the subject and too new a post 2020 but all the members out there if you don't have a Costco membership just go in and buy a gift card or get a friend to get you one. with that gift card you can go in to spend your money. Good luck with that.
As for me I am reading the post here although its old i need a tonneau cover and seat covers. My wife just slides off the seat to get off my 2020 ridgeline so I installed a side step bar but I think a seat cover would help the RTL have a little longer life I do keep my cars for a while.
Saddleman had 30% off yesterday. Their CR grade neoprene were $175 yesterday. Thought about it. I think the regular neoprenes were $118

41 - 60 of 60 Posts