Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had some friends over for dinner. I couldn't resist taking a few pics. :act024:

Harold's former co-worker, Jacque

You might recognize this fellow!

Steve and Roxie whom we met through the ROC

We always have fun when we hang out with Ridgeline owners. :act035:

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
The place is looking nice Pam... great Pics.
Making any trips to see the niece?? A BlueRidge camping meet would be great next summer!!

Now I see Sparkle, Karma and who is the 3rd?

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Hi from a person that lived in Layton/Ogden area, will be out that way this next summer. Always great to see a group of Ridgelines. Sharpe vehicles.

·
Premium Member
5,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi from a person that lived in Layton/Ogden area, will be out that way this next summer. Always great to see a group of Ridgelines. Sharpe vehicles.
Hi,
I remember you writing me about living out this way. I certainly hope you find time to contact us when you're out here. We'd love to meet up with you.
Pam

·
Premium Member
5,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Are the others ROC'ers?

Harold is looking well relaxed! :act010:
Steve is on the ROC, that's how we met. He's registered as Guss. I don't know if he prowls around the forum much anymore but he will surely be poking in to see these photos.

Jacque gets on the forum but I'm not sure she ever registered. She might just come lurking. . . :act010:

Harold is doing well. I'm the stressed one. :act060:

·
Premium Member
5,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
The place is looking nice Pam... great Pics.
Making any trips to see the niece?? A BlueRidge camping meet would be great next summer!!

Now I see Sparkle, Karma and who is the 3rd?
Hey Carl,
The red Tuff Shed and horse shed are ours. We erected the horse shed and the pasture fence. We took great pleasure in watching two buff young men do the heavy labor on the Tuff Shed. The house behind the willows (and past a very wide irrigation ditch) belongs to our wonderful new neighbors. We had that big pad of gravel delivered and spread when we moved in so we'd have more parking and a way to get supplies out to the hay shed. It also gives Rosie a small place to get out of the irrigation lake when we flood the pasture.

The third dog is Mila, Steve and Roxie's adorable and super sweet pit bull. The three dogs had never met but they had a fun evening together.

No, not at all likely that I'll be getting out to see Veronica. She's way too far away. ****, I didn't even make it 50 miles away from home this last year - save for a conference in San Antonio. I had some fun on that trip but Harold didn't get to go and it was a week long work conference so I can hardly call it a vacation. It's not been at all like normal. We've hardly put any miles on the RL. I'll be happy if we pull off one trip next summer and I'm likely to vote for Yellowstone.

How 'bout you coming out west?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thanks for the get-together...had a good time! Will have to do again sometime.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts