Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm a newb but have been lurking around this forum since April. Finally decided to register and post. To start I took delivery of my RL on May 30. Have a little over 2500 miles on it. I took it in last week for the creaky sterring wheel and wind noise over 60mph. The TSB 05-029 fixed the steering wheel and the wind noise has been fixed by simply adding more sealant around the driver side upper corner of the windsheild. This website is great and I love my RL. I called into AH about the trip computer and she said they could not install it into the RL no matter what I read online.....oh well I still love this truck. Here's a few pics. I just installed the Access cover too. TOok a little longer than 2 hours but finally got it done. Will snap a few more pictures with the cover once I give it a bath today. :) BTW I think I may be the youngest owner of a RL/member of this forum at 28 years young!!! :D

Attachments

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Welcome aboard. I'm glad that some of the info on this board helped you with your vehicle.

L

·
0 Posts
Well..let this Grandma be the second of the old folks to welcome you to the ROC family you cute little ROC head. ;) :D
Congratulations on a few things.
1. BUYING a Ridgeline. It could have been Silver but, its ok, at least its an RL.
2. Being smart enough to "lurk" long enough and to take the advice from some of the smartest people I know.
3. Being resourceful enough in your young age to buy a Honda.
4. Being resourceful enough in your young age to afford one.
5. Putting up with ME!!

Welcome my friend. ( you do realize that you will now become the brunt of my youngin's jokes now don't ya??!! I'ma Mother of 5 and 7 g-kids in tow. )

You picked the right spot to "lurk" kid. Good Luck. We're here if you need us.

;) :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ladyridge said:
You picked the right spot to "lurk" kid. Good Luck. We're here if you need us.

;) :)
Ha-ha THanks Lady Ridge. Actually even though I'm a "youngin" I've owned a few Hondas (motorcycles and cars) over the years. I had to part ways with my 2000 Accord (she was my baby) but I absolutely love the RL. Oh and I too named my navigation system.......her name is Nina.....My GF gets jelaous sometimes b/c I'm always talking about her..... :eek:

L

·
0 Posts
Molsonman said:
Ha-ha THanks Lady Ridge. Actually even though I'm a "youngin" I've owned a few Hondas (motorcycles and cars) over the years. I had to part ways with my 2000 Accord (she was my baby) but I absolutely love the RL. Oh and I too named my navigation system.......her name is Nina.....My GF gets jelaous sometimes b/c I'm always talking about her..... :eek:
I just realized you are from Greensboro, North Kakilacki. I have friends there. Cool!!
You're a trip. You must like know all about all of us to know I named my Navi. Too cool. I like that. Makes the world smaller and easier to help and hug each other.
Good luck and enjoy the ride Molsonman.
( now, young man, no Molson while drivin' that pretty lady ok??!! OK!! I can tell you that. I have 2 kids older than you and one sneakin' up fast. hehe :D )

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ladyridge said:
Good luck and enjoy the ride Molsonman.
( now, young man, no Molson while drivin' that pretty lady ok??!! OK!! I can tell you that. I have 2 kids older than you and one sneakin' up fast. hehe :D )
Yes Mom...I promise I won't...... :D

·
Registered
82 Posts
Sorry Molson man.... not trying to top ya.. but well.. Here i go...
Im only 25 years old! Love this community, its been a great help!
And i hope ive been a help to others in some aspects.
But i welcome you to the young honda owners club. you can see in my signature that ive had an array of hondas too. bikes and cars.. BUT BY FAR, the Ridge is my favorite!!
Welcome to the boards!!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Molsonman said:
Welcome! I went from Accord (99 Coupe) to RL as well. :)

L

·
0 Posts
DABRidgeman333 said:
But i welcome you to the young honda owners club. you can see in my signature that ive had an array of hondas too. bikes and cars.. BUT BY FAR, the Ridge is my favorite!!
Welcome to the boards!!!
Well now...since I already branded Molsonman my 'Youngin' ", and you are 3 years younger, I guess you'll have to be the baby!! BabyDab. I like that. Good signature like "YOUNGIN" :D hehehehe

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DABRidgeman333 said:
Welcome to the boards!!!
Thanks for the greeting Dab. Us young guys gotta stick together. I agree I've owned a few Hondas over the years but the RL is my favorite so far. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts