Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't own a Ridgeline (yet). I'm aware of the trunk but may want more lockable storage in the back. I don't think I want a tonneau cover.

Does anyone have a crossover storage box (j-bolt installation) for the truck or something similar?

Do the sloped sides and the composite bed material make it impractical to secure anything to the bed?

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Since Honda is the Vehicle Manufacturer of 2005 SEMA, The Specialty Equipment Market Association show this November. 1st thru the 4th at the Las Vegas Convention Center. I'm positive the aftermarket will be all over the Ridgeline. We will be there with camera in hand to bring anything new to fellow Ridge owners. :D

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
5S Dude, do you know if this convention is open to the public or for wholesalers only? Arizona Ridgeliner! and I are considering a trip there if it's open to general public.

I'll check the web as well, but any info you have would be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
meanmachine19 said:
5S Dude, do you know if this convention is open to the public or for wholesalers only? Arizona Ridgeliner! and I are considering a trip there if it's open to general public.

I'll check the web as well, but any info you have would be appreciated.

Thanks
meanmachine19, the SEMA show is primarily designed to showcase new products for wholesalers only at this time.

A quote from www.semashow.com

“SEMA is a trade-only show, however, growing awareness and popularity of aftermarket products and technology have led to an increased interest in the show among those not qualified to attend. Thus, SEMA has increased screening procedures and heightened qualifications to ensure the exclusivity and professionalism of the event.”
SEMA Show, the annual showcase of technology, trends and products for the $31 billion automotive accessories industry, will be held November 1-4, 2005 at the Las Vegas Convention Center from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday and 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday. However if you have a small business license I think you can go to registration and sign up! :D :D
It will be worth a try for you and Arizona Ridgeliner.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Thanks for the info 5S!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts