Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that don't like the acceleration control for the CC, try clicking it a few times instead of holding it down.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Grok Lobster said:
For those that don't like the acceleration control for the CC, try clicking it a few times instead of holding it down.
well what do you know............i tried that just this morning as a matter of fact. need to do it some more but it seemed to work............i kinda did it by accident..i noticed i didn't get the hyperspeed (as bellteck calls it) acceleration and thougth that i was doing just that.......im gonna experiment some more tonight on my way home.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Grok Lobster said:
I just came back from an 1100mi trip from Florida, and I used the CC most of the time. What I noticed is pretty much the same as Grok said. Click the accel buttton once, you gain 1 mph, 2 clicks 2mph, and so on. Once you get used to it, I find it to be more precise a system then "conventional" cc systems.

·
Registered
460 Posts
rtpjunior said:
I just came back from an 1100mi trip from Florida, and I used the CC most of the time. What I noticed is pretty much the same as Grok said. Click the accel buttton once, you gain 1 mph, 2 clicks 2mph, and so on. Once you get used to it, I find it to be more precise a system then "conventional" cc systems.
really?????? i wonder if that is by design :cool: ..............i have got to check this out!

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
It worked the same way on my Ranger. My complaint with the system is how it handles grades. It downshifts way early, compared to how I can modulate my right foot. So I don't use the cruise much at all, except for traveling through known speed trap areas.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts