Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 6 week old RTL-E cruise control icon is no longer showing when prompted and instead a text box is in it's place which just says "Cruise Mode". When first purchased, it showed a vehicle icon and the distance indicator along with the speed the cruise control was set at. Has anyone else had this issue or am I missing something? Newbie says thanks.

·
Registered
2020 Ridgeline RTL-E
95 Posts
Any chance you hit the “Menu” button on the right side of the steering wheel? It’s the button above the “+” button.. that turns off all the sensors, so Adaptive Cruise Control “ACC” will not activate...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hold the distance button to toggle between ACC and CC.

It's explained in the Owner's Manual.
Thanks zroger73, I knew someone here would be able to help. I'll give it a shot and also check out the manual which I should have done in the first place. You guys are a great help and resource for anyone owning a Ridgeline.

·
Registered
2020 RTL-E Deep Scarlet Pearl
57 Posts
I find it odd that when it is in ACC mode you have a visual of the speed setpoint, but when in CC mode there is no indication of the speed setpoint. Why not have a visual setpoint in CC mode?

·
Administrator
16,062 Posts
I find it odd that when it is in ACC mode you have a visual of the speed setpoint, but when in CC mode there is no indication of the speed setpoint. Why not have a visual setpoint in CC mode?
I can't think of a good reason, either. Most other brands DO show the set speed regardless of the cruise control mode.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts