Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The cup holders look like they are much smaller in G2. I wonder if my 24 oz thermos will fit it as it keeps hot in the winter and cold in the summer, all day. I'd hate to replace it.

Any comments from the new G2 owners?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ridgeline RTL-E, Northeast U.S.
2,892 Posts
I have the problem that the cups that I use daily are not going to fit in the Ridgeline's cupholders. Because the cups I use have tops on them I think I can rig something up in the storage bin that will hold my cups in place. Haven't gotten around to that yet, but I'm not too worried. Cupholders is not a Ridgeline strength, but then we didn't buy it as pseudo-minivan, did we?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I don´t know the exact size it will hold, but Ram Mount makes a cup holder. It was designed for motorcycles, atv´s, etc., but maybe could work in this case.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ridgeline RTL-E, Northeast U.S.
2,892 Posts
I don´t know the exact size it will hold, but Ram Mount makes a cup holder. It was designed for motorcycles, atv´s, etc., but maybe could work in this case.
Hey, thanks for the tip! I'm on their website and are all sorts of things that might work. I'll check it out when I have more time and try to find the right solution.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
The cup holders look like they are much smaller in G2. I wonder if my 24 oz thermos will fit it as it keeps hot in the winter and cold in the summer, all day. I'd hate to replace it.

Any comments from the new G2 owners?
I'd say run your mug down to your local dealer & check it out.... but I'm guessing maybe you don't have one close by. :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts