Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

101 - 110 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Well here is where I ended up on this chase of an rtl-e. I finally offered 37.5 out the door which included ttl, cash. They then came back and said ”we’ll can’t do that as we have added roof rack, front cattle guard, and some other stuff” which of course was not on their pics of athe vehicle.

But the thing of interest he said was they were getting a shipment of 2020s on December 20.
If you want that truck they have in stock, maybe ask them about taking those accessories off. Years ago we were buying an Odyssey and they'd put fancier wheels on it....and they took them off & cut out of the price.

·
Registered
18 Posts
When I bought my RL BE 2 weeks ago. I went in with my Costco member quote from a different dealer. Which was $40.2k and asked them to apply the $2k dealer cash. Got the RL for $38.2k before TTL.
The reason I had to bring the quote from another dealer was b/c while I was debating on waiting for 2020s. Somebody else had bought it and the dealer I ended up buying from is not a Costco partner but they're willing to match.
So in theory, if you go the Costco route, that should bring you about 1k-1.5k under my price for an E. That's the difference in MSRP. Keep in mind I'm in downtown Los Angeles, where deals are "harder" to get.

·
Super Moderator
12,856 Posts
Fork, what a deal!

Just the 0.9%-for-72 financing along is a remarkable bargain.

The typical rate for a new car loan right now according to Bankrate is 4.5%. You might could do a point or so better at a local credit union.

A $35,000 loan at 4.5% for 60 months will cost you $4,150 in finance charges.
A $35,000 loan at 0.9% for 72 months will cost you $967 in finance charge.

That finance promotion alone saves you $3,183.

That's over $7,000 in savings before dealer discounts.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yeh I'm slightly sad I missed the 0.9% financing by about a month, but I still managed a great price luckily and a half decent rate through my bank at 2.99% so no regrets.

Hard part now is selection is diminishing slowly.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Read up, get tons more savings!

So if these new discounts are given in full on top of my last quote on an RTL, I’d be looking at a flat $30000 for an AWD RTL not including TTL. I really really wish I didn’t care about the various Honda Sensing items, but our Foresters have Eyesight/cross traffic/blind spot monitoring, etc. Having one car with those types of features and one without seems like a good way to let your muscle memory get you into an accident.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Amazing, sport AWD should be in the $28k neighborhood and rtl AWD in the $30k neighborhood!

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Amazing, sport AWD should be in the $28k neighborhood and rtl AWD in the $30k neighborhood!
I'm thinking you could score a Sport for 27.5 on 12/31. No that would be a steal. Yes, it would be nice to have Sensing but the real issue is the headlights. I would think of it this way. Excluding the RT (sorry Yetixing) if you want a Honda with a V6 and then have AWD to boot that's worth the price under 30k..Keep in mind this is nicer than a work truck. Even the RTL for those that want the window sunroof etc, great price. If the RTS was still around you could be closer to 26k, 6k less than what I paid pack in 2016.

I don't understand why Honda doesn't make this public on their website and get the word out, this info was out yesterday and I didn't hear anything. That would move inventory faster.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
It took all of 2 weeks of 0.9% for 72 to essentially wipe out t, e, and be. I am honestly surprised sport/rtl have not been moving faster, I guess Honda is too, thus the extra cash.

Not sure if there are rules on Honda advertising dealer incentives, seems it would be stabbing dealers in the back to advertise incentives given to them. Honda could have opted to make this extra cash a customer rebate and advertised it.

Edit: the dealer I bought from last month had 3 identical and fresh rtl awd, I wanted to make sure I got one of the 3, so I pulled the trigger . . . The other 2 are still there.

·
Super Moderator
6,863 Posts
FYI: Up to $4500 in incentives

Man, feel like it’s ‘08/‘09 and they are giving them away.
Wish I didn’t have so much family crap going on, swear I would go buy one, especially if I could find one.

Dang, there is only 17 RTL or Higher AWD within 250 miles of me, that covers all of So Cal to the Mexico Boarder, into Western AZ and Las Vegas, that maybe 100 Honda Dealers or so. (Using Cars.com)

and 25 Sport AWD, could fix the Headlights, but the rear window still hasn’t been resolved, in my opinion.

Additionally, where do you find this (Dealer Cash) information, I mean we’re not all connected or have a dealer contact who would tell us this information, and my previous searches were usually pretty sketchy sources which I couldn’t really trust.

Specifically any known deals on CR-V’s feel free to provide any general sites/sources and anything CR-V related in a “Conversation” and we can keep this thread on topic of Ridgeline Current Incentives...

101 - 110 of 110 Posts