Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We currently own a 2016 pilot and absolutely love it! I would love to trade in my f150 on a new Ridgeline if we could swing the payment but looks like that might be a few years away. I think the pilot is the finest suv we ever owned and our previous suv was a Yukon Denali.. Anyone want to donate a new Ridgeline ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I agree that the Pilot is a great suv. I own a Touring w/9 speed since Aug 15' and have had absolutely no issues with anything except a computer update.

·
Registered
516 Posts
We had a 2007 Pilot and traded it in for a 2016 EX-L. Cant say enough good things about it. I think they did a great job on the design. I don't think at this time that i'm ready to go into a GEN II as it would be just like driving my 2016 Pilot. My 2007 RL has 63000 miles on it and i could see driving it for another 60000 without a problem. The days of getting a new car every few years has been long gone for me now.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hear you on that one my f150 is a 2004 and it looks like it's going to have to be at least 3 more years for me. Who knows what the RL will be like then

1 - 4 of 4 Posts