Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my custom billet license plate frame, front/rear door sills, and cubby cover last week and got 'em installed this weekend. I am really pleased with the results and can tell you that 5S Dude delivers a quality product that fits like it is suposed to. I am very pleased.

If you are on the fence about ordering any of 5S Dude's (Ron) products, don't hesitate. The entire process went smooth, everything was done as promised, and I received quality products.

Below are some pictures of the installed products.

Custom billet license plate frame. I spray painted the two screws Ron included and will be ordering two more for the bottom so it will look more complete. Perfect fit and required zero modification.

Custom billet front door sill:

Custom billet rear door sill:

Custom billet cubby cover. This was an easy install and it came with great directions/pictures:

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Awesome looking. Good addition Dust and great job Ron!

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
Hi Dust - How do you like the color match on the cubby cover? I've been on and off on deciding to buy one. It seems like the black is darker and the silver is brighter than the stock color.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Dust - How do you like the color match on the cubby cover? I've been on and off on deciding to by one. It seems like the black is darker and the silver is brighter than the stock color.
I am very pleased. Since I have the gray interior, I like the way the black cubby cover coordinates with the interior. I was thinking about the silver, but thought it would look a bit out of place. I would recommend the black if you have a gray interior and silver if you have the tan interior.

My cubby cover coordinates much better then the pictures may depict.

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
Awesome photos Dustin!! Thanks for posting um! :act035:

·
Registered
1 Posts
5sDude
I purchased a set of sill plates back in 07 and the front passenger one lost all the black coating. Can i buy just that one?
Thanks
Jon Unger

1 - 7 of 7 Posts