Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Custom Covers For Your Ridgeline!

Yo ROC Heads!

On Sept. 8, 2005 my supervisor talked me into getting a custom cover for my Ridgeline and all his arguments for getting one were very valid ones! So, I went with him to Covercraft and ordered one to protect my valued investment. I fits the RL like an Isotoner Glove!
You can also have them sew your name, license number, almost anything you want on the cover. They come in different materials and for different purposes. You have to decided what you want before you can be quoted a price.

I was able to get a discounted price due to my employment, however I have sent them a nice thank you note and inquired about a group discount for my truck club (That's you guys and gals!). I don't know if they will give us a discount, but if you value your investment as I do, you may want to take a look at this company and order whatever fits your needs!

Covercraft has a website for your viewing at http://www.covercraft.com. Visit the site and see if you like anything there. If I hear anything positive from them, I'll post it for you. If you choose to order something on your own, Go for it. You won't be sorry....Unless I get a cheaper price for you! :D

By the way,

A cable and lock can be purchased with it for $6.00 and I did buy it!

Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Anthony

Attachments

L

·
0 Posts
Re: Custom Covers For Your Ridgeline!

Toobuku said:
Yo ROC Heads!

On Sept. 8, 2005 my supervisor talked me into getting a custom cover for my Ridgeline and all his arguments for getting one were very valid ones! So, I went with him to Covercraft and ordered one to protect my valued investment. I fits the RL like an Isotoner Glove!
You can also have them sew your name, license number, almost anything you want on the cover. They come in different materials and for different purposes. You have to decided what you want before you can be quoted a price.

I was able to get a discounted price due to my employment, however I have sent them a nice thank you note and inquired about a group discount for my truck club (That's you guys and gals!). I don't know if they will give us a discount, but if you value your investment as I do, you may want to take a look at this company and order whatever fits your needs!

Covercraft has a website for your viewing at http://www.covercraft.com. Visit the site and see if you like anything there. If I hear anything positive from them, I'll post it for you. If you choose to order something on your own, Go for it. You won't be sorry....Unless I get a cheaper price for you! :D

By the way,

A cable and lock can be purchased with it for $6.00 and I did buy it!

Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Anthony
Might come in handy when Todd and Drew have my space in the garage occupied and I can't get Ridgena in out of the snow. Keep us updated Tony. Thanks for posting the pictures. :p

·
Registered
73 Posts
THAT fits like an isotoner? No wonder I don't have a pair of those gloves....my boat cover looks better than that.

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
doubledutyemt said:
THAT fits like an isotoner? No wonder I don't have a pair of those gloves....my boat cover looks better than that.
Alright, not as tight as an Isotoner! It's snug where it needs to be and it can be secured! Bottomline I liked it I bought it, if you like it, you can have it also if you wish! If not.....:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Hey Tony,

Does it have lock tabs, so no one can easily rip you off? Had one for my del-Sol but the locking strap that went under the car was a pain. Also, is it waterproof? :D

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
5S Dude said:
Hey Tony,

Does it have lock tabs, so no one can easily rip you off? Had one for my del-Sol but the locking strap that went under the car was a pain. Also, is it waterproof? :D
Hi Ron,
Yes, it has locking tabs. You loop one end of the cable to one side and toss underneth the truck and secure to the other. I will take a close up photos of the area and post for all to see. They have different covers for different purposes. I worry about people who don't care for other peoples property so my cover is thicker and is a mid level cover. You can go lighter or heavier, waterproof or water resistant. Mine is the latter. :)

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
This is for 5S Dude and anyone else we wants the info.

I took some additional photos on how to secure your custom cover onto your Ridgeline. the cable has a plastic sleeve on it so it would damge your paint and the lock has a rubber jacket on it as well. I hope this is useful to all! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts