Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Custom Cruise Night 5-24-2008

Well, finally another Ridgeline show up for the Custom Cruiser and it was a long time coming. Lex Luthor show up with what I think is one of the nicest RL around. He has done so much since the last time we met. Don't let him tell you otherwise he has work hard on this one. This show was held a one of the local Shopping Malls. Maybe next time we can draw a larger group of Ridgelines.

Check out the Website with Photos from the Show..

Custom Cruiser

The 6th annual Back to the Beach will be held on June 1 starting at 12 noon and there will be Car Show with over 350 entries.
Here is a map for the locals who is interested.

Back to the Beach

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
JUST FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :cool:

Very nice you guys!!! :D :cool:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Special thanks to Tony for all the kind words. Tony's RL is the CLEANEST RIDE around. Tony convinced me to come out to the show. I had an opportunity to meet several guy's that love there custom vehicles. Tony is now my official ROC MENTOR. I hope to try to keep up. Tony really keeps his RL up and has more ideas to come. Tony's GOLDWING is VERY CLEAN also. Tony has been trying VERY hard to get the GULF COAST ROC FAMILY to get together. I am game. I know that gas will be $4.50 soon and it is hard to get everyone to agree on a location to meet. We miss Keith's ability to get people together. I hope that the GULF COAST ROC FAMILY would give TONY some feed back. I appreciated the time spent with TONY discussing modifications to the RL. This would be amplified with more of the ROC family.

TONY: Remember THIS: I drive my RIDGELINE to work every day, RAIN or SHINE and it SLEEPS OUTSIDE TOO! I have to work extra hard to be able to park on the side of your RIDGELINE.

Lex Luthor

·
Premium Member
6,879 Posts
Hey Tony and Jimmy! Thanks for the great photos. You two have done a ton of mods to your trucks and they both look great. I wish you both lived a bit closer as they have a great many shows here in SoCal held quite often. Keep up the good work and drive safe.

·
Premium Member
17,036 Posts
Lex's Ridge looks a lot like my ex-Ridge :D , except more stuff! Nice! I like it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts