1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FREE FREE FREE!!!!!!

COME AND GET IT!!!!

COMES WITH 2 TYPE R SUBS!!!!!!

Don't want to take up all that space? I'll cut it in half, cap it, and carpet it for FREE! Just come get it. Located in Tiffin, OH

·
Registered
379 Posts
I know you really don't want to ship it, but there should be people willing to pony up for it. Have you tried Craigslist? It's a nice looking setup and you used good drivers. You're "only" 458 miles away from me.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump, I know someone wanting a sub box that takes up all that space being close enough to drive is a longshot. I'm way to busy pack this up for shipping. I'd offer the 800 x1 amp for free with if I was sure it wasn't someone looking for a free amp and subs to sell and actually was gonna use the box.

Also Free and not worth my time to ship, OEM cargo net, an unused bug shield, and OEM toaster grill.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Would $300 make it worth your time to ship with the amp? I apologize, I'm not usually a badgerer but you have the exact things that I have been wanting to install in my RTL.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Shipping to FL would be like $250 for the box, and another $25 for the amp. Not happening.

Bump Bump dumpster bound

·
Registered
45 Posts
Shipping to FL would be like $250 for the box, and another $25 for the amp. Not happening.

Bump Bump dumpster bound
How about if I sent you $ for it, you dropped it off at your nearest UPS or FedEx store, and I handled the shipping myself?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Please let me know if the box and amp are still available. I am very interested and not that far from your location. Thanks. PM me

·
Registered
28 Posts
Where are you again? I am in upstate NY

1 - 15 of 15 Posts