Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
www.burtmanindustries.com

Use "Search by Vehicle" to find products.

Some things that set our kits apart:

Most kits being sold are not real wood. Most kits are advertised with a synth wood price and will show a lower price, until you hit the drop box to see the real wood prices. We have both, and you can see pictures of both.

The real wood has a very "deep" 3D look to it, aka, Jaguar, Mercedes, BMW. Synthetic wood is a "photograph" of real wood, so, in person, it won't have quite the effect real wood can have. This is not a bad thing, and again, we have many pictures to show the colors.

The edges are tapered where the clear coat ends, and are cut perfectly straight on the edges. I've persoanlly seen many kits that aren't cut straight and they just don't spend the time to do it right. The adhesive backing is also tucked in behind the pieces so dust/dirt won't collect on the edges. Not many, if any do this!

If anyone has any more questions, check out "Testimonials" section on the website:

http://www.burtmanindustries.com/testimonials.php

A lot of owners have posted reviews that may help others. I also stand behind my product 100% if you would happen to have a problem.

Installed pictures of materials:

Many more pics on the site.

www.burtmanindustries.com

Use "Search by Vehicle" to find products.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Looks really sharp. Do you have any plans to make real Carbon Fiber kits?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Jason B is The Man. I have my full artificial wood kit, but have not installed it yet. I am waiting for a warm day, or a way to heat up my garage!

The product looks just as good in person as it does in the photos.

Business dealings with Jason are great. He answers emails quickly and takes care of stuff promptly. Highly recommended.

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Luder62678R1 said:
Looks really sharp. Do you have any plans to make real Carbon Fiber kits?
Yes, and they are already available. Same price as the REAL WOOD basic and extended kits.

Here are some pics in a Titan, and S2000, Infiniti, etc... to give you an idea.

If anyone wants real carbon, for now... just order the basic real wood kit or extended and I'll change the order for real carbon if you send an email saying so.

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have them out with that in mind... I really don't want to make them higher later, so I'm trying to keep them where they are now for a while...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Jason B said:
Ok, the studio pics are now back and the real cabon fiber kit is added on the website!

More on the site.
Jason, is there an install guide or something and, how long does it take to install one of these kits on my RTL w/Nav ?

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
RIDGE PATROL said:
whats the price for the kit with real carbon fiber?
Everything is on the website. I'm doing it on special for same price as real wood kit. Carbon is usually much more.

www.burtmanindustries.com (click "Search by Vehicle" on the site!)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts