Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, What do you think about it. Opens up flat. Has a dual action clip, push to open and push again to close.

Heres a better picture 11/0/5

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
I might be interested if it will be available in a color that matches/compliments my olive interior. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Looks great. What Honda should have done in orginial design. Does need to match interior colors better. I would buy

·
Registered
233 Posts
I think this is a great idea and really looks sharp! Can you answer the following questions please?

-Edited: Just checked out Basickoncepts site which answered a couple of my questions.-

1. How does the dual-action clip attach to the dash (adhesive, drilled)?
2. Can you match the interior colors exactly (in my case, Gray or Beige)? Beige, Gray, Olive
3. How is "Ridgeline" embossed on the plate (raised lettering)?
4. What is the plate made of? Cloth or Leather
5. Can you customize the lettering (SixOpRidge vice Ridgeline)?
6. How much are we looking at?

Thanks,
-SixOpRidge

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yes, I would be interested if it will match my gray interior, on my Silver Ridgeline. Would need pricing too and instructions for install.

Where can I find information about your manual tailgate lock?

Thanks
Chuck

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Make it for the dark grey interior, or even black, and it's sold. I must have one. I keep a black towel stuffed in mine to cover my do dads, especially if I have my iPod up there. I've aslo found some glare on the windshield for white things in the cubby holes. The black towel blocks the glare.

If you've read any of my other posts on the topic of the dash area, I'm a fanatic about keeping glare away. It interferes with my photography. I love the Ridgeline lettering, but I'm concerned that the sun would hit it and I'd see it projected up to the windshield. I am always in the passenger seat if I'm taking photos, so the angle of glare that matters to me would have to be guaged from that side. Will you offer the plate with no lettering?

I LOVE this plate. I didn't even know I wanted one and now I can't wait to own it.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Very cool, swishman. I'd be interested in hearing more about how it installs... how it hinges on the bottom (how the hinges attach to the RL), and as someone mentioned, how the top latch is attached too.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Interested also!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
You've done it again Swishman! Sounds like there will be plenty of orders on this one . . . including mine :)

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
That looks really nice. Once I hear more about how it attaches I may be very interested in purchasing.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
WoW ! Ok I'll take some more pictures for you guys. And we will offer it in black, plain, and also with what you want on it (to a point) Let us work on that and get back to ya ! Thanks guys ! Luv ya :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
I like the idea, but probably wouldn't be interested unless it came is chrome, billet or to match the silver accents. If those become an option let me know!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
swishman said:
WoW ! Ok I'll take some more pictures for you guys. And we will ofer it in black, plain, and also with what you want on it (to a point) Let us work on that and get back to ya ! Thanks guys ! Luv ya :)
I really think that a matching interior color will sell better.:) IMHO

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh ! OK ! you guys want to see the hinge. No prob let me take some pictures.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Has anyone purchased and installed this yet? What is the installation process like? How much drilling and where? How is the fit and finish? Anyone have pictures of the hinges? Thanks in advance.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts