Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there seeing/hearing this:

At 30mph and above in very cold weather 40 and below I have what sounds like static on a radio coming from the center of the dash. This is with the radio OFF and all Heater/AC/Fans OFF. In warm weather I do not get this noise and below 30mph all is well. Have applied light pressure on the dash cover and made no difference. Access to under the dash is very limited and all looks well from what I can see under the driver's side dash. (In fact everything has tie straps and is well assembled, much better than the old Chevy 1500 but the Chevy had 200K mi. and was quiet as a mouse on the road). It is not a loud noise and have to close windows to hear it. If the radio is on it can be heard but barely and sounds like static. In fact that's what I was sure it was until I turned off the radio and it was still there....

I also have the mushy brake pedal issue - different thread.

2017 RL AWD RT-S 600mi.

Robert

· Registered
6 Posts
Anyone out there seeing/hearing this:

At 30mph and above in very cold weather 40 and below I have what sounds like static on a radio coming from the center of the dash. This is with the radio OFF and all Heater/AC/Fans OFF. In warm weather I do not get this noise and below 30mph all is well. Have applied light pressure on the dash cover and made no difference. Access to under the dash is very limited and all looks well from what I can see under the driver's side dash. (In fact everything has tie straps and is well assembled, much better than the old Chevy 1500 but the Chevy had 200K mi. and was quiet as a mouse on the road). It is not a loud noise and have to close windows to hear it. If the radio is on it can be heard but barely and sounds like static. In fact that's what I was sure it was until I turned off the radio and it was still there....

I also have the mushy brake pedal issue - different thread.

2017 RL AWD RT-S 600mi.

Robert
I'm hearing the same noise coming from the driver's side dash/roof pillar area. The noise only comes on when driving above 30mph. I drive a 2022 RTL-E. I've only had it for month.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.