Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The pictures out now show a rather plain looking dash. It has all of the appropriate functionality and ergonomics, just in a kind of plain way. Do you think Honda (or some aftermarket company) will offer dash trim pieces? I know Honda offers a light colored wood kit for the '05 Odyssey that looks pretty cool (I like how mine looks stock).

·
Registered
152 Posts
I like the dash plain and simple. But I am sure if the Ridgline is successful, someone will offer trim pieces.

·
Registered
7 Posts
zero said:
The pictures out now show a rather plain looking dash. It has all of the appropriate functionality and ergonomics, just in a kind of plain way. Do you think Honda (or some aftermarket company) will offer dash trim pieces? I know Honda offers a light colored wood kit for the '05 Odyssey that looks pretty cool (I like how mine looks stock).

I'm sure honda & aftermarket companies will be marketing for dash kits
however the quality of some aftermarket kits leave MUCH to be desired

·
Registered
32 Posts
I like it with a plain dash . Makes the customization i plan on doing stand out more. I'm going to do matching gauges for my Honda motorcycle as well. The face lights up blue with red directional signals.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Solo2EG said:
what you can't see in that pic is that the "dish" that the speedo is in is about 3-4 inches deep, looks really cool.
A more restained take on the Elemnet gauge pods. I agree, looks very cool. :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts