Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like this section is long dead. Any Lousiana people still trolling these boards?
I used to be in a VW and everytime we would see another vw driver they would always wave or flash their lights, but ever since I got my 08 ridge seems as if no one waves or says hello!?!

So speak up ! where are you and what's up with your Ridge?
-Nick

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hey, Nick -

If you ever get over Houston way, you will find some folk who will wave back.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Hey Mon, with our chief instigator moved to Connecticut, we need an organizer & general all purpose rabble rouser. Do you fit the bill? I haven't been able to mix things up too much this fall due to family obligations, but we've had one good meet'n'greet (at Abita Springs) last year, and a couple of little get togethers (Mobile & NOLA) along the line, too.

Once the Biloxi Bay Bridge opens November 1, Hwy 90 will be open all the way from Bay St. Louis to Ocean Springs, so the Miss'ippi Coast will be friendlier to cruisin'... Just throwing that out, y'know.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
I've noticed the same thing in Nebraska where I reside. I owned a TITAN prior to the RL, and it was the code to give some form of acknowledgment.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
djeaux - Ohhh big responsibility, lol. I'll mull it over I doubt I'll be able to pull of anything spectacular. Anyone know if any gulf coast states parks allow motorized vehicles (i.e. ridgelines)? Louisiana does not. We could do something like that, go to a state part , rent some cabins and play in the mud.
-Any ideas? Wants or suggestions? It would suck to go somewhere and everyone just stay in their hotel room.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
djeaux - Ohhh big responsibility, lol. I'll mull it over I doubt I'll be able to pull of anything spectacular. Anyone know if any gulf coast states parks allow motorized vehicles (i.e. ridgelines)? Louisiana does not. We could do something like that, go to a state part , rent some cabins and play in the mud.
-Any ideas? Wants or suggestions? It would suck to go somewhere and everyone just stay in their hotel room.

I can probably arrange for an 83 acre area for playing in the mud about 1 hour north of New Orleans. And with a set of bolt cutters, I can probably arrange for a 1,000 acre area... :eek:

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts