Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The best I have been able to get on trade for my low mileage (12,000) 2013 RTL is $27,800. This is a new dealer that that bought out the locally owned dealership. Seems all they know is low ball trade allowances, doc fees, and mandatory add ons that tack on another $1K. Here are a couple of pics of my trade.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,262 Posts
25, Why the rush, you have a beautiful, low mileage Ridgeline, Kick Back Relax until dealer inventories are up and the market settles a bit...

·
Registered
244 Posts
Trade value seems to be spot on. Not low at all IMHO.

Your truck looks great. My favorite color. I'd be inclined to keep it for a very long time if it was my truck.

Wish you the best on next vehicle. The next owner of your truck is going to get a great vehicle.

·
Registered
246 Posts
If my Canadian $$ weren't in such bad shape, I'd be sending you a cheque for that gorgeous truck!!!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Simply supply and demand dealers are flooded with gen 1 RL's, I have never seen so many gen 1's listed for sale in my area usually 5-10 right now there are well over 100! Your best bet is to hold on to that low mileage RL IMO no way you are going to get more than that $27,800 for it on a trade in.

·
Registered
24 Posts
That is pretty close to what I received on my 2013 with 22,000. With the tax credit for trade in I could not do any better. The tax advantage for the dealers make it hard to sell privately. Adding 8% to the trade in value knocks it out for private sale.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts