Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ridgeline RTL-E, Northeast U.S.
2,892 Posts
Is he going to let you take delivery before June 21?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Same here. Dealership called to report they have an RTL and an RTL-E. Both are silver/black. Ironically, this is NOT the dealership I am buying my silver/black RTL-E from. However, I'm on my way to test drive one now.

·
Registered
973 Posts
looking forward to the Pics and reviews
I also emailed my dealer to see if he has any updates. His reply:

"Got an email from one of our Honda Reps yesterday as well saying we should have ours in the next few days."

Maybe Honda will make Spring just barely and at some dealers. The 21st looks possible now.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Received word that mine (BE) has been shipped and should be in very soon. The dealership got accessory pricing in today. I ordered the Tonneau cover, all season mats, and the tent. Going to be awesome!

·
Registered
561 Posts
I also emailed my dealer to see if he has any updates. His reply:

"Got an email from one of our Honda Reps yesterday as well saying we should have ours in the next few days."

Maybe Honda will make Spring just barely and at some dealers. The 21st looks possible now.
No dealer has stated to me that they can't sell prior to the 21st. A salesman just phoned me about two being delivered in So Cal. My guess is some will certainly sell this weekend, prior to 6/21.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Just got a text message from my sales guy. He said they got the invoice and stocking number in today but still unsure when the truck will get in but it usually isn't far behind. June 21st or before sounds promising now.

Attachments

·
Administrator
16,053 Posts
I'm bubbling with excitement (or maybe that's just the Tex-Mex I had for lunch) for the first person here who posts photos of their new 2017 Ridgeline! The recent activity makes me want to rush down and compete to be that first...then I just think about those armrests and come back to reality.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Thank the heavens. Now will everybody shut the freak up about how honda is dumb and wont deliver on time etc etc

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NOT available for delivery before Monday, they say.

I don't think that I have enough posts to be able to show
pictures of it. I'll see about uploading to google and
posting the connection later.

they have two in stock.

White RT E, and steel grey RTL.

Glad to see that they are coming in. Go visit your dealer
or call them to see what they have.

mike

·
Registered
606 Posts
My dealer just texted me as well, they have a BE and RTL-T, I will be going right after work to scope. I will post pictures.

·
Registered
165 Posts
They are arriving! My dealer called to say my airbag recall was fixed and a truck just pulled in with 1 (ONE) RL on it. She said I can take a look when I come in to pick up the truck. I have zero intentions on buying one, but am very excited to take a peek in person.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts