Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my Ridgeline 3/2/05. I took it home and the next day decided to take off the dealer sticker. Then I saw this 2 inch gauge on the drivers side rear bumber. I took it back to the Dealer and they said I did it . I went off! They finally decided to fix it after I found the same gauge on A Ridgeline in the show room. I picked the truck up 3 days later in the rain. I washed it today for the first time . The gauge was gone but they messed up the same bumper by wetsanding through the paint . Now again its in the body shop. Stay away from Jones Honda in lancaster, PA :mad:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Hopefully you informed Honda about this. You should be receiving a call from corporate about your purchase and I would make sure to mention all your dealings with the dealership. When I brought my RTL home, I noticed one of the moldings in the driver's seat was missing...told my dealer about it and they did not hesitate to replace it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yeah!! I bought an Odyssey and the Ridgeline at Jones Honda, Lancaster, and I did notice that they are fast to blame the customer, even when they know that it was their problem.

·
Registered
112 Posts
BHRidgelineRTLSR,

Sorry to hear about your bad dealer experience.

After I brought home my RTS, I noticed a small ding on the tailgate. I mentioned it to the dealer when I brought the truck in for fog-light, saying it was was not a big deal to me (it was a very tiny ding). The dealer was adamit that it would be repaired -they wanted the truck to be perfect for me (I was thier first Ridgeline sale).

Some dealers have more pride than others I guess.

·
Registered
123 Posts
What moldings in the drivers seat???

bongus said:
Hopefully you informed Honda about this. You should be receiving a call from corporate about your purchase and I would make sure to mention all your dealings with the dealership. When I brought my RTL home, I noticed one of the moldings in the driver's seat was missing...told my dealer about it and they did not hesitate to replace it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts