Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much should I pay for a dealer to install a lift? The salesman ballparked it at 2500 including parts, which seems pretty high. However I like the idea of the dealer that will be servicing being the one that installed it so they can't try and wiggle out of any warranty issues. The other advantage is that it would be done while I still have another car so I don't have to deal with the inconvenience of having it done later.

·
Registered
104 Posts
How much should I pay for a dealer to install a lift? The salesman ballparked it at 2500 including parts, which seems pretty high. However I like the idea of the dealer that will be servicing being the one that installed it so they can't try and wiggle out of any warranty issues. The other advantage is that it would be done while I still have another car so I don't have to deal with the inconvenience of having it done later.
My dealer charge me $999 for Jsport leveling kit installed. But that price includes take off the factory 245 tires at delivery and but 265 Firestone on it.
look at Jsport leveling kit MSRP $690 . I think $1,400 installed a fair price.
You can always for a lot cheaper buy Traxda Lift kit and have a local shop put it on.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They just texted me to say that they won't do it without replacing the wheels and tires as well and total would be 5k. That's just absurd. Salesman said "the stock wheels will not fit". 🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
2017 Honda Ridgeline Black edition
157 Posts
Excuse me?? that ridiculous

for me the dealer said no we will not install the lift -- I wasn't actually going to have them do it but I was curious--
anyway for just the front Traxda 1.5inch Leveling lift I paid 335$ for the Labor at my local car wizard. I said I was going to buy this kit and ask if they can do it ( traxda has the instructions online) they said yes it will be easy (lol) so I bought it and they charged me the labor price for replacing two struts

The Traxda Kit itself was only $212 with Tax on Amazon

so if youre in SoCal check out Y Tires in Alhambra they have experience

·
Registered
27 Posts
I had the truxx front end leveling kit installed by my local mechanic. About $400 in labor. Easy money spent so my day wasn't tied up doing it myself. The end look was as desired. I intend to upsize the tires when Im due next.

Reactions: CNC1 and Jeff03062
1 - 7 of 7 Posts