Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who got unsolicited offers this week from their local dealers for your Ridge? I got one for mine and one from another dealer for wifey's Pilot. Hand written with potential dollar amounts. Weird. Got a similar thing for my Challenger last year. A quasi copy of an inter-office memo of a local dealer but was postmarked in California.:act027:
Anyone else?

·
Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,803 Posts
I've been getting mailers every few months from a couple of Honda dealers telling me that I am one of the lucky ones in my area that could upgrade my Ridge today for little or no cash. Just a sales gimmick....

·
Registered
21 Posts
I got one from the dealer that i bought my ridgeline from too. they just want you to trade it in to make more money off of you.
we have gotten one every year for my wifes 2011 chevy Equinox, with a trade in $ amount.
They are just trying to get in your haed to make you think you need somthing new. :act024: Just a sales gimmick, like you said!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Ditto. Probably get them a few times/year for Ridgeline and wife's Mustang.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Who got unsolicited offers this week from their local dealers for your Ridge? I got one for mine and one from another dealer for wifey's Pilot. Hand written with potential dollar amounts. Weird. Got a similar thing for my Challenger last year. A quasi copy of an inter-office memo of a local dealer but was postmarked in California.:act027:
Anyone else?
I get them all the time not only from Honda but others as well, seems to be just another way to get you in to their dealership....

·
Registered
26 Posts
My wife gets one like clockwork for her '13 CRV a few days after every oil change. I've never gotten one for my immaculate Ridge.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I had a job writing these for a stealership back in the 70's, so that's how long this has been going on. Nothing to feel special about...sorry...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I've gotten printed/copied/generic letters for years just nothing hand written on note paper.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts