Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being as Pittsburgh is Cavalier & F-150 territory, I dare to ask. Is there any Ridgeline owners on here that purchased in the Pittsburgh Area?

If so, what was your experience? Which dealer, pricing and any other reccomendations / tips would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks,

Fins

·
Registered
10 Posts
I live in the North Hills and I traveled to Steubenville, OH to get mine.

I called around for the deal that I wanted. This was about two months ago and some dealers were still sticking to list price.

Steubenville gave me the best deal. Monroeville agreed to match, as well as Wexford (my local dealership) but we decided to go with Steubenville since they were first.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In case there are any future buyers out there from the western PA area, and you are looking for the right place to buy your RL, I'd like to answer my first post to this board.

Honda North. Talk to Tiffany.

They were great, and I am grateful every day I drive my truck, and every time I read about the issues with pre-september builds.

When I was working with them on locating me the truck I wanted, I told them I wanted a Green RTL W/Navi, and a build date of september or later. I was concerned they would make a trade for one of the much older VINs I had seen on other dealer lots.

I was, and still am grateful that they got me exactly what I wanted. My truck has turned out to be problem free.

fins

1 - 3 of 3 Posts