Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2017 RTL
55 Posts
Purchased a 2022 honda ridgeline was told it had parking sensors upon arriving home later at night noticed it did not have. Went back to current dealership early next morning address my concerns. Was told he misunderstood what i was asking and when i asked about returning it to get the rtl-e package he said a deal is a deal he couldn't do anything for me.so i went to another dealership to address the issue ending up getting the rtl-e package but the trade ended up costing me a additional 10,000 dollars. Do anyone feel like i have a case with honda to possibly getting this money refunded back to me. I had done what i thought was right and went back less then 24 hours later from the original purchase. And to be put in this situation is beyond my beliefs i trusted honda. Please reach out to me. God bless
You did not read the option list before the purchase otherwise you would have known it did not have parking sensors. Also, you write the trade to get them cost $10,000? Huh - $10,000 for parking sensors? Either way it is on you. Or maybe you are a spoofer/spammer.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.