Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
2020 RTL-E Obsidian Blue Pearl
Original dealership is the one that said they could not do anything. The second dealership i went to upgraded my vehicle but it cost 10,000 extra. Which i paid so i could get what i suppose have got at a cost.
I would guess that you paid exactly what that dealer wanted for that trim level. You stated in your OP that you "trusted Honda". This error has nothing to do with Honda. It's truly on you. Could they have done something, sure, but the dealer wasn't obligated. If I had 10K in disposable income I think I would have spent it a little differently.

Registered
Seems like such a strange post. What 鈥signs鈥 are you writing about? please be more specific.

the original post sounds pretty legit to me, i.e. A member who is disgruntled about a bad decision that he made. What could he be attempting to gain by 鈥渟pamming鈥 with his post(s)?
This story from the OP is so bizarre that its either one of the dumbest things (no offence) I've ever heard or not believable. 馃し鈥嶁檪锔

Registered
I don鈥檛 know who you guys are talking to? The OP has not been seen here since two days ago after initiating this thread.

Bill
@NashvilleArtist was talking to @zroger73 and I was talking to @NashvilleArtist, and anyone who would listen and comment...Bill ;)
I think the OP is still around, but he hasn't been seen for about 3 days.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts