Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had walked out of the first dealership with a 14000 balance left to pay after my trade in of a 2017 chevycrewcab i had also put 3000 down. To make it 14,000 then when i traded in the 22ridgeline rtl and bought the 22 rtl-e my balance didnt drop but 400 dollars and i gave the second dealership 10,000 on top of it all. To say the least shouldn't of bought the rtl.and i had thought it had the sensors on it like he said. But in the long run it cost me a bunch more of money. When i returned it it had 35 miles. And he refused to do anything. Sorry for the long post!!!
Depending on what state you live in, the dealership may have been required to accept the return within a specified window of time as long as it was in similar condition and didn't have excessive mileage. Once you went to another dealership you then put yourself in the position in which you could not expect anything. Sorry for the crap experience, I have been there myself far too many times dealerships sucks and you really need to do massive research on your own.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.