Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2022 Ridgeline RTL-E
317 Posts
Your story is almost too incredible to be believed.
agree with @zroger73 ... Also, its pretty clear what trim levels have (and dont have) for the big meaningful features. this is silliness. "i want to return this condo because it doesnt have a back yard". give me a break. i wish the OP and the dealer good luck in their future relationship together.

· Registered
2022 Ridgeline RTL-E
317 Posts
Based on what youve said...you bought the wrong car in the first place, didnt undertsand what you were buying, then went out and bought what you wanted, and now gripe about the extra money (and ask if you have recourse against the dealer). Maybe im missing something, but this seems to be ALL your fault - sorry to be blunt and rude and direct here. When you invested in a $50k item in the first place you didnt know what it had or didnt have. thats the consumers responsibility.

· Registered
2022 Ridgeline RTL-E
317 Posts
Even if Honda doesn't have a customer return guarantee, many states have such a requirement (e.g. 72 hours/no questions asked).
correct. totally right. (i am in a state with no 3 day clause. And the dealer 3x reminded me. once when i agreed to price, the other when i walked into the finance guys office, and the 3rd when i signed papers. i also 100% knew what i was buying and the big featuires the car had and didnt have -- the OP clearly did NOT!).

· Registered
2022 Ridgeline RTL-E
317 Posts
I believe there is a financing component to the three day rule in some states. (Doesn’t matter in this OP case since the guys totally responsible for his issues it seems).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.