Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2019 RTL-E (successor to 2010 Dark Cherry Pearl RTL)
1,208 Posts
when i asked about returning it to get the rtl-e package he said a deal is a deal he couldn't do anything for me.so i went to another dealership to address the issue ending up getting the rtl-e package but the trade ended up costing me a additional 10,000 dollars.
Wow, you really showed that first dealer a thing or two.

· Registered
2019 RTL-E (successor to 2010 Dark Cherry Pearl RTL)
1,208 Posts
If the OP is a spammer then all these replies are pointless.

If the OP is legit then all these replies are just piling on. If he didn't get the hint from the first 10 replies calling him stupid, then the next 70 probably won't make a dent either.
All that quite possibly being true… this is a discussion forum, and whether or not the OP is a troll (and I respectfully disagree with my friend @zroger73 ’s characterization of the OP as a spammer), a post like this evokes a strong response in most folks who read the thread. I’m sure not going to wade through 80 replies and then conclude, “Gee, I’d just be piling on if I had my own two cents about how foolish this person was.”

Just for fun, go look at some of our historic threads that go well over 1K messages and span a couple of years. The OP is getting off lightly, if trading in a new vehicle and forking over an additional $10,000 can be called “lightly.”

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.