Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
101 - 104 of 104 Posts

· Registered
77 Posts
Give the guy a break. Similar thing happened to me. I bought my truck and the dealer said it was white. Got it home and it was red. Paid $15K to get it painted white, and now the dealer won’t reimburse me. Any recourse besides Supreme Court?
Did you seriously not know it wasn’t white till you got it home???

· Registered
33 Posts
Purchased a 2022 honda ridgeline was told it had parking sensors upon arriving home later at night noticed it did not have.
First, sorry you had to endure idiot responses. I thought Ridgeline drivers were a bit more mature and more helpful. I am starting to see otherwise.

I know you have already probably "moved on", but I would agree those who said once you bought the other vehicle, then it was too late.

Personally, I think you should have at least went up the chain to the service manager demanding satisfaction (whatever that may be) and, failing that, going beyond that with a letter to the company in the right place. No doubt the salesman misrepresented the vehicle whether intentional or by accident. One thing is certain, they could have done SOMETHING for you.

101 - 104 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.