Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys what say you on this $32,000 plus Tax, Title and license for a fresh on the lot 2019 RTL AWD, and I'm pretty sure they will payoff my trade. Hoping to go Friday or Saturday. Your thoughts and opinions are appreciated.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ok guys what say you on this $32,000 plus Tax, Title and license for a fresh on the lot 2019 RTL AWD, and I'm pretty sure they will payoff my trade. Hoping to go Friday or Saturday. Your thoughts and opinions are appreciated.
Not enough Info...Plain jane or some options, etc....Payoff?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess what I really wanted to know is $32,000 plus Tax $1,920, Title and license, shouldn't be too much, for a 2019 Stock RTL AWD a decent price? Trade not withstanding, one must get the lowest price on the vehicle first, then talk about the trade.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I guess what I really wanted to know is $32,000 plus Tax $1,920, Title and license, shouldn't be too much, for a 2019 Stock RTL AWD a decent price? Trade not withstanding, one must get the lowest price on the vehicle first, then talk about the trade.
See this thread "Actual prices paid"

Lots of info.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Thats a killer deal,2 years ago i paid $32780 for a 2018 RTL-T 2WD and at that time it was a killer deal and you are getting AWD, sunroof and a rear sliding window.I would jump on that today!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thats a killer deal,2 years ago i paid $32780 for a 2018 RTL-T 2WD and at that time it was a killer deal and you are getting AWD, sunroof and a rear sliding window.I would jump on that today!

Yes, the deals now are great.
In May 2018 I bought an '18 AWD RTL for $33,500 (no sunroof or rear slider).

Last month, I bought a '19 RTL-E for $34,888 before trade negotiations.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Plan to this weekend, BTW Thank You for your service! (Air Force brat, Dad was stationed at Edwards late 60's)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, the deals now are great.
In May 2018 I bought an '18 AWD RTL for $33,500 (no sunroof or rear slider).

Last month, I bought a '19 RTL-E for $34,888 before trade negotiations.
That's an awesome price, if I could get a T for $33ish I'd try to do it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts