Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are a lot of creative people on this site -- will you show us how you decorate your Ridge for the holidays?

Attachments

·
Registered
670 Posts
Hi UT,

Definitely a nice touch! Since my Ridge is already green I see it as a big Christmas Tree, with wheels added...or perhaps I'm just to lazy to deck it out :).

On the other hand, my wife is using the Ridge on 12/16 to deliver presents to several needy families (her office raises a bunch of money, and they buy presents, necessities, etc., and she and a few other folks visit the needy families and give them their presents. They do this every year). Does being a sleigh count?

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
iROC said:
On the other hand, my wife is using the Ridge on 12/16 to deliver presents to several needy families (her office raises a bunch of money, and they buy presents, necessities, etc., and she and a few other folks visit the needy families and give them their presents. They do this every year). Does being a sleigh count?
That would be a great pic. Put all of the wrapped presents in the bed and snap a quick pic (weather permitting of course).

L

·
0 Posts
mayfielh said:
That would be a great pic. Put all of the wrapped presents in the bed and snap a quick pic (weather permitting of course).
That's what I'll be doing with all the gifts I buy for the T4T on the 17th. I can't wait.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
justpar1 said:
I seen some of your other pics.... This is a great holiday view.... do you have lights attached for night time driving?
I would if I only knew how....

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Make sure they don't strobe or blink though. Green and Red blinking could be seen as Blue and Red from a distance and you don't want to be pulling people over. Right...:rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts