Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 WBE in Southern Florida
1,795 Posts
Well no Ridgeline this month for me. Apparently they over promised or under produced for the batch made last week of January. I just learned this morning that another run is scheduled 2/27 ~ 3-3 with delivery end of March or into April.
Going to rethink this potential purchase and look at another color in stock somewhere or perhaps another brand in worst case.
Fully understand your frustration. Took me the better part of 7/8 months to find the one I wanted. Enjoy some internal peace knowing that once you DO get yours, you will be the second happiest person on the planet!!

·
Premium Member
2022 WBE in Southern Florida
1,795 Posts
Just checked on mine, same production week. dealer will call tomorrow with update, don’t feel confident it was produced. Probably in the new end of month window. 🍺
You'll get there, bud. Keep the faith! Just be glad that you are only missing out on multiple washes while you wait! I know your OEM Die-CAst running boards are getting lonely. Hopefully they are resting easy under your bed, not outside in the garage, cold and all alone???

·
Registered
1 Posts
FWIW, I'm in New England and I put a deposit down in the end of Jan for one that was supposed to be built the following week. Then the next week. Then for the last 2 weeks its "been built, just waiting for the VIN". Just got told my build got pushed again to 3/4 - 3/7 with delivery to the dealer about 2 weeks later.

·
Registered
31 Posts
FWIW, I'm in New England and I put a deposit down in the end of Jan for one that was supposed to be built the following week. Then the next week. Then for the last 2 weeks its "been built, just waiting for the VIN". Just got told my build got pushed again to 3/4 - 3/7 with delivery to the dealer about 2 weeks later.
I think Laststand was correct about parts sourcing. The trucking issue in Canada could be a factor now. My sales contact will be back in the office Monday so I will be trying to get additional answers. Shortage supply is still ongoing with other manufacturers. I sent out 3 requests last night for otd quotes for 2 different manufacturers and all 3 were sold yesterday.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I think Laststand was correct about parts sourcing. The trucking issue in Canada could be a factor now. My sales contact will be back in the office Monday so I will be trying to get additional answers. Shortage supply is still ongoing with other manufacturers. I sent out 3 requests last night for otd quotes for 2 different manufacturers and all 3 were sold yesterday.
Well my Rtle made it to the dealership late yesterday afternoon. Driving up to middle Ga in the morning to check it out for any defects and hopefully bring it back to south Ga. We are in for rain for the next 4 days so if it leaks I should know it pretty quick but I am thinking positively.
Made a deposit end of Dec. and got it at MSRP without any add ons so I was lucky except for the 9 weeks wait.

·
Registered
4 Posts
So, just received a call from my dealer in Montreal, Qc that my 2022 Ridgeline Sport will probably
I had a build date of the last week in January. Just checked, no vin yet.
be delivered in March 2022. Gave the down payment in mid-October 2021. So approx 5 months waiting time. Those of you who ordered in the States are still seeing the same waiting time?

Wonder when the supply chain will have recovered....🤨

·
Registered
4 Posts
So, just received a call from my dealer in Montreal, Qc that my 2022 Ridgeline Sport will probably be delivered in March 2022. Gave the down payment in mid-October 2021. So approx 5 months waiting time. Those of you who ordered in the States are still seeing the same waiting time?

Wonder when the supply chain will have recovered....🤨
I put my deposit down with an Ohio dealer in December. I am now told I will have my 2022 Ridgeline by mid April 2022.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I put my deposit down with an Ohio dealer in December. I am now told I will have my 2022 Ridgeline by mid April 2022.
Good for you. I know the wait is frustrating but will make the delivery even more enjoyable. I had never had to wait on a new delivery so I was like a kid waiting on Christmas. I am in my late 60’s, had 29 new vehicles (16 Hondas ) with 2 being Rtles but had never been as excited as to pick this one up. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I . This is a great place for info from knowledgeable folks. I have gained a lot of answers from here. Please post when you pick up your new ride.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Not a good end.

After ordering the 2022 Honda Ridgeline Sport (Canadian Version) in Sept 23/2022 with a $1000 deposit and being strung along by the dealer with no idea of any sort of progress, I reached out to customer relations. I spoke with them yesterday, after putting in a ticket 10 days ago, and was told that the vehicle I agreed to purchase is not going to get built. The options given to me by customer relations are to get my deposit back (which magically changed from being non refundable to being fully refundable) and walk, or to keep my deposit with the dealer and wait for the 2023 Ridgeline, which at this point Honda is "not sure what's going on with that". So one of my options is to continue to keep my money with the dealer for a product that might not be available. Incredible. I genuinely wanted to ask the rep if everything was okay with their head to even propose that as an option based on the circumstance. A lot does not add up based on the inventories I'm seeing at other dealers and other factors, which leads me to my original assessment. Honda decided not to build the base truck trim, because more money is in higher trims. Plain and simple.

In my excitement I had already bought a 1.5inch front a rear lift kit, hopefully I can return that to the place I bought it from.

First world problems I guess.

Good luck everyone, stay healthy.

·
Registered
46 Posts
good luck i see were your coming from,:mad: i am going to my dealer today to get some answers i too have been waiting since august 11 2021 for my truck i too was going to call customer service
but you gave me the answer to my question that i was going to ask today its frustrating to see that some people have no problem getting theirs delivered in a short time

·
Registered
2022 RTL-E Modern Steel with Gray interior
144 Posts
Wow is all I can say from the posts from our Canadian friends. I would love to hear a explanation from Honda on how vehicles are allocated and scarcity in some areas but decent availability in others. I know allocations are done on volume and other factors but 8+ month ordering times/availability is beyond the pale. Maybe the chip shortage effects vehicles headed to Canada more with the different options/makeup?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi ridge -rider i had ordered the exl in metallic steel gray , so now i have some Weather tech front driver and passenger all weather matts for sale in the montreal region

·
Registered
2022 Ridgeline EX-L Canadian version
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 · (Edited)
I've upgraded my choice to an EX-L a few weeks ago. Dealer told me that we're looking for a delivery by mid-April or beginning of May. Wonder if they're playing with me or they sincerely don't know.... I'm guessing it's the second.... I think I will try to reach Honda Canada directly and see what they're going to say. Will let you guys know as soon as I have an update.

·
Registered
2022 Ridgeline Touring
89 Posts
I've upgraded my choice to an EX-L a few weeks ago. Dealer told me that we'Re looking for a delivery by mid-April or beginning of May. Wonder if they're playing with me or they sincerely don't now.... I'm guessing it's the second.... I think I will try to reach Honda Canada directly and see what they're going to say. Will let you guys know as soon as I have an update.
My dealer said they don’t have exact timeline either. I don’t think anyone really knows production timeline other than Honda. I was told July arrival but that it is subject to change. It would be interesting to see what information Honda Canada is able to share regarding production for Canadian market.

·
Registered
2022 Ridgeline EX-L Canadian version
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Reached the toll free number on the Honda Canada website. Unfortunately, since the dealer are run independently from Honda Canada, the only line of communication to get info on delivery is by the dealer itself. So back to square one.... I'm just hopefull that I will actually get my new Ridgeline in the timeline my dealer gave me. Will post any updates I received....

·
Registered
2022 Ridgeline Touring
89 Posts
Reached the toll free number on the Honda Canada website. Unfortunately, since the dealer are run independently from Honda Canada, the only line of communication to get info on delivery is by the dealer itself. So back to square one.... I'm just hopefull that I will actually get my new Ridgeline in the timeline my dealer gave me. Will post any updates I received....
That makes sense. The dealers put their orders in and then factory has to produce them. All depends on how many orders they get. Ridgeline is a low production vehicle compared to the other vehicles built at the Alabama plant so I can see why the delay is longer to get one.

41 - 60 of 78 Posts