Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
61 - 78 of 78 Posts

Registered
2022 Ridgeline EX-L Canadian version
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Alright, latest update. Received a call from the dealer a few days ago. They got news from Honda, new ETA for Ridgeline is now set at beginning-mid June 2022. I've even said to the dealer that I would be willing to accept another color than Black except white. He told me that changing color will end up waiting for a 2023... 馃え

Dealer said they received the update from Honda directly so they are confident that June should be concrete. 馃

Registered
2022 Ridgeline Touring
Alright, latest update. Received a call from the dealer a few days ago. They got news from Honda, new ETA for Ridgeline is now set at beginning-mid June 2022. I've even said to the dealer that I would be willing to accept another color than Black except white. He told me that changing color will end up waiting for a 2023... 馃え

Dealer said they received the update from Honda directly so they are confident that June should be concrete. 馃
That seems right from what my dealer here in BC said when I placed a deposit on a truck in March, a June build with a July delivery.

I found a 2022 Ridgeline Touring a few hours away at a small dealer so I snapped it up this weekend as they gave me a really good trade in offer for my 2017.

Registered
Hello,

I placed and order on a 2022 Ridgeline Sport end of November 2021.
Back then the delivery period they gave me was 3 to 6 months.
I got a call from them in April, since the initial period was expiring and the dealer said that both Sport and EX-L trims (which I was willing to upgrade to) are not being build by Honda (for now) and I can get the Touring or the Black Edition in 4 - 6 weeks if I want one (said NO to that offer).
Now it's almost the end of May and no news from them. At this particular dealership (Ottawa-Montreal area) I am the first one on their list waiting for a Ridgeline.
I left my $500 deposit with them and I am still waiting.

Anybody, any other news?
Thanks.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Well, I'm still waiting on the VIN for my black EX-L. I will be extremely pissed if they cancelled my EX-L. This is getting stupid.... I just sent a message to the car dealer in Anjou, Qc. Will pass along the updated info I will receive....

Registered
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
So according to my dealer, the truck is coming..... I'm expecting 2022 Ridgeline EX-L in Black. Really hope this is what is going to come off the delivery van! Still no VIN yet (won't hold my breath until I get it):cool:

Registered
2022 RTL-E Modern Steel with Gray interior
So according to my dealer, the truck is coming..... I'm expecting 2022 Ridgeline EX-L in Black. Really hope this is what is going to come off the delivery van! Still no VIN yet (won't hold my breath until I get it):cool:
Have faith, my dealer (and previous experience ordering a Jeep) VIN made it real/for sure it was on it's way. When I ordered my RTL-E in Jan with a build end of Jan and delivery mid Feb, dealer said they should have the VIN end of Jan to confirm everything.

Started checking with the dealer every 3 days or so around 1 Feb, kept getting no VIN yet. Then on 15 Feb I get a phone call saying "guess what is just rolling off the car carrier?". First time I received a VIN was when I picked up the Ridgeline:).

Super Moderator
2021 Radiant Red RTL
Honda and Toyota are scaling back production again because of Covid restrictions in China. Not sure how that impacts vehicle production in the United States.

Registered
Just make sure they actually placed the order, cause in my case I placed the order in November 2021 and the Honda dealership places orders with Honda every month around the 10th of each month. And the way it works, there seems to be an allocation (a quota) of how many cars/models a dealership may order. SO, when I checked back with my dealer in May, they said the order hasn't been placed with Honda manufacturer cause there were no EX-L models available and they already passed their quota for 2022 models. Just saying...

Registered
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Finally! Got the new pickup in hand! First impressions is that the interior is definitely more comfy than my old 2012 G1. The sound proofing is just amazing. Only mod I did is to get the Weathertech floorliner and also the MudFlap. I must say the mud flaps is probably a priority鈥.the weathertech have way more coverage than the OEM.

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

Super Moderator
2021 Radiant Red RTL
Your RL already got baptized in the rain. Nice photo, @Ironman2909.

Reactions: Ironman2909

Registered
2022 RTL-E Modern Steel with Gray interior
Finally! Got the new pickup in hand! First impressions is that the interior is definitely more comfy than my old 2012 G1. The sound proofing is just amazing. Only mod I did is to get the Weathertech floorliner and also the MudFlap. I must say the mud flaps is probably a priority鈥.the weathertech have way more coverage than the OEM.

View attachment 427172
Great looking truck - I think the mud flaps are worth it (still flipping a coin on body side molding). Mud flaps (OEM) are a piece of cake to install, you can definitely save some money doing it yourself. Weathertech makes great stuff so I'm sure theirs are just as easy.

Premium Member
2022 RTL-E Crystal Black Pearl
Love my body side molding. I strongly recommend that folks don't get Weathertech mats and look at both 3D Maxpiders and Tuxmats. Far better for around the same cost.

Registered
2021 EX-L

View attachment 427172
Nice!

I see you have the HPD grille. Did it come like that from the factory?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
Nice!

I see you have the HPD grille. Did it come like that from the factory?
Unfortunately no. Took the option, IMO, look better than the standard grill the Ridgeline comes from the factory. It鈥檚 not a cheap option but since I plan to keep this one til Honda bring a full electric Ridgeline, I thought the investment was well worth it!

Registered
2021 EX-L
Thanks.

I too liked the look and ended up having the grille installed a few months after purchase.

As you know, Honda Canada prices items like this to include installation and while my dealer would have removed the labour charge if I wanted to install it myself, after watching a few videos I had the dealer do it.

I had my Ranger for 9 years and plan to keep the RL for longer than that.

Super Moderator
2021 Radiant Red RTL
Love my body side molding. I strongly recommend that folks don't get Weathertech mats and look at both 3D Maxpiders and Tuxmats. Far better for around the same cost.
The Smartliners are an excellent choice also. Agree with your opinion of the Weathertech mats.

Reactions: securityguy
61 - 78 of 78 Posts