Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was able to identify what I suspected was a Black Edition online as part of a New York dealer's inventory, called them, verified the VIN and Trim, placed a deposit and am just awaiting delivery for the 21st. We'll see if it all goes that smoothly in the end but as far as dealer is concerned its all locked up and designated for me with an accepted deposit and my name on the file at the dealer. Has anyone else placed a deposit? Anyone expecting theirs sooner?

·
Registered
606 Posts
There is another thread covering this topic, perhaps you should post that over there. Congrats on your deposit.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I was able to identify what I suspected was a Black Edition online as part of a New York dealer's inventory, called them, verified the VIN and Trim, placed a deposit and am just awaiting delivery for the 21st. We'll see if it all goes that smoothly in the end but as far as dealer is concerned its all locked up and designated for me with an accepted deposit and my name on the file at the dealer. Has anyone else placed a deposit? Anyone expecting theirs sooner?

What dealer?

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
I always appreciate early adopters. I've learned never to buy a first model year. Respectfully, good luck.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,262 Posts
Congrats

There is another thread covering this topic, perhaps you should post that over there. Congrats on your deposit.
Here's the link, http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/138-second-generation-2017/132402-deposit-down-who-else.html

I have a $500 deposit down on an RTL-E in modern steel metallic. Still don't have a build date but hope it wont be too much longer.
Congrats

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,262 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Is Honda the Apple of mid sized trucks...? Anyone planning a camp out at a local dealer for dibs...?

·
Registered
107 Posts
I am pretty sure that I will buy one, but I was told the deposit is non-refundable. I am not going to do anything until I see it and drive it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Did the dealership offer you any accessories to pricing on accessories? Running board, roof racks...

·
Registered
323 Posts
Did the dealership offer you any accessories to pricing on accessories? Running board, roof racks...
I asked my dealer about accessories when I was there last night and they still had no info. They expect the accessories to show up when the RLs start to hit the lot which they say is next week.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They asked me about what accessories I would want but had no list at the time we spoke. They said they will send me the list when they get it in with all pricing for items + install which should be this next week. They assured me that they will have whatever I want by the time I take delivery on the 21st (if not before).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts