Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who are looking for something different in the way of a tonneau cover, you may want to look at the Diamondback (here is the link: Truck Bed Covers and Tonneau Covers : DiamondBack Truck Covers).

Have seen the diamondback on a number of contractor trucks and they really seem to be a tonneau cover with form and function.

Below is the response that I got from Jerry Miles this morning (the shipping charge is to Olympia, WA) when asking how they were doing in having a RLII product ready to ship:
We have two covers made and will be test fitting them this Sunday.

The SE cover will support 400 lbs on top, comes with 4 tie down cleats, and coat $1049 in polished diamond plate and $1349 with the rugged black coating.

The HD cover will support 1600 lbs on top, comes with 12 tie down cleats, and cost $1449 in polished diamond plate and $1749 with the rugged black coating.

Shipping to your door is $150 and no tax.

I have no relationship with this company. Just want to offer an alternative to RLII owners.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I spoke with Jerry this afternoon. Looks like they are only going to offer the SE model. Pricing same as quoted above. Ordering starts 12th of September..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts