Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of our ROC family has gone through some difficult life changing events and some are no longer Ridgeline owners but that has not ever ruined the friendships that were created because of the trucks. Even though the trucks maybe gone or not as new as they were when we first bought them, the lasting relationship with the members is what is most important.

I have been busy with my next life change, getting Reassigned to a life of leisure but I do miss hanging out with my ROC Family so I am going to show the Newbies how we roll...

Saturday, April 7, 2012, lets meet at our regular restaurant in Dana Point for lunch! We can all get there around 11:30, park near one another and walk in en masse like old times! We can discuss our options after lunch but wanted to keep it simple and stress free.

I will keep the poll simple as well, I hope those who can make it will. It will be on if 5 or more shoe up. If 2 show let's say Ron and I , we can meet some where closer to each other, you follow? So Dana Point those in San Diego and those further North can come out to play.

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
don't vote on this poll! Go to the meet and greet section and place your vote!

Thank you!

·
Registered
251 Posts
hahahaa I am sooooo tempted to click on one of the two vote circles!!! LOL However, I shall restrain myslef & go to the MEET & GREET section.... now to find it.... :act027:

·
Registered
4,075 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
Here is the link that Tony referred to..

e_piph_a_ny has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

I can't access my PM's!

But I can PM you directly! Weird huh?!?

Anyway, ya gotta blow out yer old PM box to make room for new ones...

Yep, the place and time have been updated because of the Easter Holiday...

We sure hope to see you guys too. Most of the SoCal folks yack about the Dana Point meet on Facebook now and rarely jump on the ROC.

Sad but time marches on...:act030:

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
We sure hope to see you guys too. Most of the SoCal folks yack about the Dana Point meet on Facebook now and rarely jump on the ROC.

Sad but time marches on...:act030:
Thanks for the update. Got topped out by Pam and Tony.

As for FB, I don't play in that space. Don't like the way they like to mess around with the privacy stuff.

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
Thanks for the update. Got topped out by Pam and Tony.

As for FB, I don't play in that space. Don't like the way they like to mess around with the privacy stuff.
Yeah, I didn't post enough info on our lunch at the Brig yesterday on FB! Confusing some folks! Sorry guys...

There is zero privacy on the net...

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
The SoCal Spring ROC Meet is going to be Sat., Apr 21st at 11:30 am at the Brig Restaurtant in Dana Point. Hope to see you there...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts