Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that if you hold down the unlock button on your key remote for 3-4 seconds that the windows roll down?

I had no idea and found out completely by accident.

I was angry about something at work while walking out to my car and just held the unlock button down with my thumb just for the sake of work frustration and was totaly suprised to see my windows rolling down.

Dont know when I will use that feature really, but its kinda cool.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Actually if you check the forum post for Things you may not have known about your Ridgeline or something like that, it is in there. My grandfather was sitting in the car one day when I came up behind him and lowered the windows, he was a little shocked to say the least.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
captmiddy said:
Actually if you check the forum post for Things you may not have known about your Ridgeline or something like that, it is in there. My grandfather was sitting in the car one day when I came up behind him and lowered the windows, he was a little shocked to say the least.
Here's the shortcut.Lots of good stuff in it.:)
http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2160

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
I'm glad you stumbled across it. I call it Magic Windows and it's one of my favorite features though we won't be using it so much with the cool weather settling in. During the summer, walking across the parking lot with a load of groceries, it's a great way to cool things off inside while you get ready to drive off.

Unexpected discoveries are fun. My dogs pushed out the top of the center console. We use that as an armrest all the time now.

Just curious if you're seeing more Ridgelines in SLC lately? We're getting a few more on the road here in Ogden, but still a pretty rare sighting except for the one on my route home from work.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
You will also find if you read the thread or your owner's manual, that if you insert the key in the driver's door, turn it to lock, then release and turn it to lock again and hold it, all the door window that are open will close. I neat feature if you forget to close some windows before you get out. Saves getting in and turning the key in the ignition and doing each window separately. No, it doesn't work for the sliding rear window, but then you have the dinger to remind you of that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts