Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Newbie here...

Searched long and hard for a '06 or '07 to buy with low mileage and a decent price...

The did a 180 and scored on LEASEBUSTERS!

found an '09 EXL-SR (RTL) with about 48K (km or 30000 mlies)
Was able to work a deal with a lease takover that made sense to me and has a buy back in 18 months that is soooo far below market....

It is Gray - Black Tube OEM step ups - tri fold "Advance" tonneau, bed liner mats, moulded OEM floor mats/trays, Moon Roof, OEM Bed Extender....

Was lucky to find one that someone had spent a little too much on and I was able to help him out of a deal that was costing too much...

Now... to roof rack or not to roof rack that is the question....?

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Roof rack it!! Once you've got the rack in place, there are so many applications that can be added to it. It was actually the first accessory I out on mine.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Yes! And nice pickup.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Welcome to ROC! Nice color!:act035:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Congratulations and Welcome to ROC!

·
Registered
2019 RTL-E (successor to 2010 Dark Cherry Pearl RTL)
1,206 Posts
Nice pickup (in every sense of the word!). Welcome to the ROC.

I see divided opinions about the roof rack. On an RTL with a moon roof, I'd probably pass. I would want to see what area the rack covers before deciding for sure. I had a Subaru with moon roof and a rack, but it was located behind the opening. I ended up installing a roof-mount bike rack, which worked great for transporting bicycles but turned the open moon roof into a loud noise source.

Anyway, glad it worked to the benefit of both you and the former lessee.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts