Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 2007 Jeep Commander and the dealer helped me set up the deal so they could continually look for a Honda ridgeline (my dream truck) and I could still have some equity left.

Well 6 months later and I have finally found the one! I bought a 2006 silver RTL with just under 82,000 miles!

I have a lot of things in mind to really make it my own such as a lift kit, off road lights, custom headlights, and more!

I would post a picture but the funny thing is... I don't even have it yet haha.
I bought the vehicle before it was even detailed! it should be done any day now and ready to come home!

I'm so excited to be apart of this club and look forward to seeing everyone's creativity rage!

·
Registered
726 Posts
You bought the wrong truck if you like to customize your vehicles. We have very little aftermarket support especially compared to more popular modded trucks like Tacomas and Jeeps.

·
Registered
246 Posts
You bought the wrong truck if you like to customize your vehicles. We have very little aftermarket support especially compared to more popular modded trucks like Tacomas and Jeeps.
Bah! IMO, you bought the right truck.
Tacomas and Jeeps are like belly buttons, everybody has one.
It doesn't take a lot to make your new RL different and there are plenty of accessories and mods you can apply.

Wheels, paint, graphix and lights are the usual.
I love the lift kit I installed!

Congrats and have fun! Looking forward to see what you end up with.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts

:act024:hahaha thats great.

You will love your truck. The lack of aftermarket support just adds more individuality to the truck. You will love it!! Plenty of reading material on here.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Bah! IMO, you bought the right truck.
It doesn't take a lot to make your new RL different and there are plenty of accessories and mods you can apply.

Wheels, paint, graphix and lights are the usual.
I love the lift kit I installed!

Congrats and have fun! Looking forward to see what you end up with.
LOL, good one. I guess what I meant is the OP will have a hard time finding what he wants and it won't be as capable as a Tacoma after a lift kit. I dunno if he plans on doing the lift kit for actual rock crawling or just for show. Very easy to make the RL stand out and be your own though. Heck, all I did was add window shade vents and a hood visor and mine already stands out from the rest of the RL's in my area (not that there are many others to begin with).

·
Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,809 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have some plans to customize it and will be posting as I go.

My goals-
1.)lift kit
2.)roof rack
3.)light bar in front, spots on the sides(attached to the roof rack
4.)shadow lights in the door(this will be done first!)
and I'm sure ill come up with some other great stuff on the way!

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
The generally accepted "greatest add on" are WeatherTech floor mats.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts