Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New Year SoCal ROC'ERS! I was hanging out with The Kwisats Haderach of Ridgeline Bling (aka 5S Dude) This evening and were throwing around a couple ideas while catching up on what I missed at the SoCal ROC Christmas dinner.

I heard the Miguel and Adriana Guzman are expecting, Congrats, I heard a few of our members no longer own Ridgelines, and I heard that Joyce, the better half of JOZ Ridge, has been slowed a bit by a medical condition. So I would like to set up an early weekend dinner out Joe and Joyce's way with in the next 2 weekends in Corona! I will yelp some locations and post within the next 2 days. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Joe and Joyce if you have any suggestions for us to all meet out your way that will help greatly!

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Ivy and I miss Joe and Joyce as well.

Disappointed when they couldn't make it at DTD. Count us in for this...:act035:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Count me in for the DinDin / meet. I acknowledged this on FACEBOOK as well.

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
Just saw the FB post!

We're so glad to hear Joyce is on the mend and feeling like having "some company"!!

Yeah, our first ROC get together for 2013's gonna be awesome! :act035:

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok SoCal ROC'ers, this is where we are going to meet up next Saturday at 17:00, 5:00 PM for those who don't hable military time! But I need a head count because with a reservation of 10 sitting is easier and expediated! With those who have posted so far on this thread, the count is at (9). So please post your name and party so I can reserve sometime this afternoon.

BJ's Restaurant and Brewery
2520 Tuscany Street
Corona‎ CA‎ 92881
United States

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So far, here is what I have...Joe and Joyce, Miguel and Adriana, Dan and Ivy, Ron, Jason, Kelly, and myself makes 10. Dan how many coming with your group?

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
We will either be 2 or 3. The girls both have to work that night.

Dan

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Bummer, i may have to pass on this, i have a photo shoot that day...and don't know when I'll be done, but next time :act030:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Gonna pass because the three of us including the baby are just getting over being sick. But I am looking forward to a Spring Meet this year!

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
The time & place are good to go. I'm picking up a toy hauler for Paul and whittling on the "Raider Grill" today. I've got Kelly's phone cases packed and a special surprise from our founding father of the ROC, Tom McAllister (T-Mac).

I mapped the address but it shows "RESTAURANT BREWHOUSE" Sorry, I'm old and confused...

Hope I'm in the right place to see everyone @ 4pm today...

Long live the ROC! :act035:

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
I mapped the address but it shows "RESTAURANT BREWHOUSE" Sorry, I'm old and confused...
No worries, it's BJ's Restaurant Brewhouse.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
Cool!! Thanks and we'll see you two soon...

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
good food, great friends...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
What a great way to begin the new year!! Awesome getting everyone together again. Missed those of us that couldn't make this dinner but really enjoyed the good food and great company. So glad to see Joyce getting better too!! Can't wait for the next meet!! Cheers!!

We received a nice surprise from the father of the ROC, T-Mac, who has sent us the original ROC Banner. We'll get everyone to sign it and ship it off to the other groups to sign as well and see how long we can keep this thing going...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,554 Posts
Was really great to see everyone again and have dinner together.
Missed seeing everyone at the annual Christmas meet.
Looking forward to the next SoCal ROC meet and seeing those who couldn't make it tonight.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
251 Posts
Yes indeed.... it was great to see everyone again!! Glad to hear that you are feeling better too Joyce. Until the next meet... Take care everyone!!!:act035:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I wish I could have been there to meet you folks. Seems like I am closer to the North Pole than SoCal. I do have a good friend in San Diego that I hope to see this Winter. My butt is having a problem with those lonnnng drives nowadays. There was a time I could drive cross-country in my "55 Ford and think nothing of it. Now a 150 miles to the Metro seems like a long trip. Golden Years my ass!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts