Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The owner's manual for my 2010 lists the several steps required to change the auto door lock features. Has anyone successfully deleted all of the autolock features?
One of the available choices is to delete all autolock features and this is what I want.

Having failed to accomplish this after several attempts, I asked the dealer to do it for me. They failed, too.

Has anyone successfully deleted all of the door autolock features?

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Yoshiman38. The door locking system seems to work properly with the fob. I can lock and unlock normally, as long as the key isn't in the ignition.
Current status is that all the doors lock as soon as I select DRIVE. Only the driver's door unlocks when I select PARK. This is problematic when attempting to drop off passengers.

· Administrator
24,363 Posts
Perhaps your answer is in one of many threads on this subject. There are more, but I got tired of copying and pasting. :)

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, zroger73. I can see now that I'm not the only one with issues in this regard. You must be more efficient at using the search feature than me.

I think my next step is to go to another dealer and have them attempt this procedure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts