Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just have not taken the time to notice if there are cases where that is not the case.

And if that is not the case and probably it is not, how do admin chooses a subject to be always at the top.

Do you take votes from members, or admin just decides internally. Just wondering :act035:

·
Super Moderator
22,673 Posts
It's a secret laserguy. If they tell you, they'll have to... well, you know what that implies. :D

·
Super Moderator
22,673 Posts
Ha ha! Yes! That's it!

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh no! I get into enough trouble already as it is :act035: :act047:

·
Administrator
7,334 Posts
As a moderator I used to be able to 'stick' threads, but not anymore. I can 'unstick' threads, but not 'stick' them. I guess it takes a super moderator or admin to stick a thread.

·
Registered
789 Posts

·
Administrator
7,334 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,033 Posts
I'm a Super Moderator (whatever that gives me), but I can not stick a thread any longer either. hmm, wonder when that happened?!?! :act018: :act002:

·
Super Moderator
22,673 Posts
I think you have to be a SM *and* a RL owner. ;)

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was just thinking that there may be some threads with thousands of views and hundreds of replies and if those threads contribute to benefit the members they should have a sticky.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Hmmm, Speedlever stickied a post of mine in December of '12 which is after this post went dormant so maybe they figured out what happened...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts